BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Kimber L.
I'm learning so much about inflammation and how keeping your body more alkaline than acidic is so much healthier. Evian is naturally alkaline and has many naturally occurring minerals. It tastes fantastic. Smooth, no metallic aftertaste. It comes from just one source rather than from dozens of "springs" which can be man made reservoirs dug from underground springs and whose content is impossible to narrow down.
Isabel U.
I love Evian. I know some people think water is water but I am not one of them. I can taste the difference in bottled water and I prefer Evian over the rest. Unfortunately most of the grocery stores in my area either don't carry Evian or they only carry the giant bottles. So I was really thrilled to see the smaller bottles for sale on Amazon. What's better than having it delivered by the case to my doorstep. I will definitely order this on a regular basis. Evian is the best.
Kimberly W.
Abilene, TX
I can't, in good conscience, give WATER five stars. It's WATER. This is way better than tap water and the only water I drink on the daily. Not because I'm some water snob, but because I'm terrified ending up with some alien looking parasite from the tap water. If water could be described as smooth, I'd say Evian got that right. But it's water for pete's sake. And I only drink it because it's supposed to be good for me. But if you're looking for good water, get you some.
Oraida C.
Riverview, FL
There's nothing better than keeping hydrated on on a hot summer day. Evian water is crisp and smooth fulfilling and quenching your thirst! It's my go to water when I'm in the grocery store or traveling! When you have tasted Evian you can notably see the difference on water quality and how it compares to other Normal distilled waters out there! Don't compromise quality with a price tag! #evianthebest
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
Evian is the best. That's not a lie. It is the crispest, cleanest water. Not to mention, the packaging is as flawless as it always has been. The only downside to this water is that it is very pricey, especially if you buy the singles. If one was to purchase them in a large bulk package, it could be much more wallet friendly. However, I've been unable to find a bulk package at any of my local grocery stores.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
I love this bottled water so much. I consider it a luxury, so we don't buy it often, but this is by far the best bottled water out there. It's such pure water and it doesn't leave that minerally/bleachy aftertaste like a lot of those other bottled waters (ahem..dasani). It's a little pricey, but like I said, it's totally a luxury that we don't buy often....but when we do, we certainly enjoy it!
neva h.
mesa, AZ
Evian has always been one of my faves. I definitely have a palet for water. Water is just not simply water as many may say. There are many different grades of waters. Currently I am drinking Fuji water, the bottle makes it taste better than it really is. I appreciate that Evian has the convenient case as well. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is price. i think it's over priced.
Mermelada 💋.
Yo tomo evian casi a diario. Me encanta porque realmente es insabora y no procesada. Es un agua cuyas caracteristicas la hacen ser delicada y con un sabor muy distinto a las afuas regulares que realmente bo son agua de manantial "natural mineral water". Ninguna otra agua mineral comienza como lluvia que se convierte en nieve en el pleno corazon de los alpes suizos y luego filtrada naturalmente. Por tal motivo puedes estar 100% segura o seguro qur estas consumiendo un agua que a largo plazo no te va a causar ningun problema en el organismo.
Jillian A.
Milford, PA
I love Evian water because it tastes great and the company tells you exactly where the water comes from. It is extremely pure and refreshing! The reason I love Evian so much is because after PH testing the product for myself against many other brands I use, Evian had the highest alkaline rating! I definitely recommend this product if you're cautious of what you put in your body and you want to drink only the purest, most alkaline water.
Tiffany B.
Dallas, TX
Great clean taste! Unlike some bottled water products, this bottled water did not have a plastic-y taste to it. However, i would say that it is a bit pricey and not so affordable for the average person and therefore not many people buy it. I was lucky enough to have the chance to try it at a special catered event. I would buy it more if I had the finances to do so :)
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon