BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Maggie B.
Grand ledge , MI
Love Evian water - it's pure and refreshing, straight from the spring which is the only way I'll drink bottled water. I keep a bottle on my desk all the time to keep hydrated at work.
Stephanie L.
Cuba, MO
Water is water. Except for when it comes to Evian. This water is so smooth and crisp. It doesn't have a bitter aftertaste like other brands of bottled water. This water is one of the best you can buy in a bottle!
Meagan P.
Moss Bluff, LA
It's delicious. It has a crisp taste and is extremely refreshing. Some waters when they warm up to room temperature get a minerally taste, but that is not the case with this water.
Brittany M.
Staten Island, NY
This water is really great! I will only splurge and purchase it every so often because of the price. When I do get purchase it I hate switching back because it is so nice and smooth and you cannot taste any chemicals used to filter it! If you have the extra cash I would say to purchase it!
Sarah D.
Madisonville, TN
Nice mild taste. I know I can trust Evian to be great quality, and it never has that chlorinated taste like a lot of other waters... You know how water can taste like plastic, or pool water? You never get that with Evian...also, their face mists are DEVINE when you live in the South-East 😉
Sasha B.
COLUMBUS, OH
This water is very refreshing and when I saw it on sale I had to stop up for my bedside. The water tastes very good even when it's not so cold. Thumbs up my way for this popular water.
Miranda R.
Winterset, IA
Pretty standard. I don't like how expensive this is for not being noticeably different from the other waters that I've purchased in the past. The packaging is good, and I can't complain about the water itself.
Christina B.
W Hollywood, CA
Does Evian have a patent on this amazing little sport top? I've been drinking Evian since I was a kid (it was always my mom's fav), but this bottling brings it to the millennial generation. Yeah, it's pricier than the generic brands, but not enough for you to notice.
Michaela F.
Chattanooga, TN
Best tasting bottled water I've had in quite some time. It's slightly expensive but then again all bottled water is now. I had never tried this brand before, but I love the taste and the design of the bottle.
Kaitlin B.
Cheraw, SC
It's water! It tastes just like other water except it has a different picture on the bottle. It doesn't have that mucus taste like Fuji water or deer park water though so that's good.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon