BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
M S.
Evian is by far my favorite water brand. It's a little expensive, but if that doesn't matter to you then go for it. It's naturally alkaline spring water, which is great for the body. I recently stopped buying bottles to reduce the amount of recycling and because most plastic bottles contain BPA.
Griffin S.
Cold Spring Harbor, NY
I tried this water when I was at the tennis us open. I have no idea why the us open is sponsoring Evian. Their water is terrible!! I can't believe people still drink it. It tastes like melted snow. I really advise you not to hit this water. It doesn't take refreshing. It takes like chemicals.
Nevette B.
This is my favorite bottled water! For some reason it is more delicious than any other bottled water. Maybe it is he French on the label? It's worth a little extra to taste the deliciousness. Highly recommended.
Ava V.
State College, PA
Quite overpriced for just a bottle of water. I never understood why some water brands are so much more expensive that others. After tasting it, I honestly would prefer some normal tap water or maybe even a cheaper brand. I wouldn't recommend buying it unless it's the only clean water at hand...
Jackie G.
El Monte, CA
This water was great! I wanted to go in and make a quick grab for a great water, i usually go with other brands but this one stood out, it was cold, refreshing, the taste was not bad at all, no weird taste the taste was just refreshibg! I defenitly recommemd this water for a fresh thirst quencher
Giovanni R.
Alhambra, CA
It's good water but I am just a person who is not so fond of spring water especially for the expensive price of Evian water. I am not a fan of the flavor of spring water. I would not recommend this brand to others.
Ashley J.
Evian spelled backwards is Naive. The water doesn't taste any different from the $1 water you can get from the store. The bottles are cool and the flip top is great, but not worth the extra money!
Marie L.
Berwyn
My family and I think this water tastes a little funny. They seem to add things to the water to, "Make it taste better" but to us, it tastes funny. The price of the water is too high for my family and I to buy on a regular basic and only buy it if it is the only one that is around at the time.
Cynthia S.
Hialeah, FL
I'm not very picky when it comes to water but #evian is the best water ever! I actually like putting it in the freezer and wait to drink it after because I love my water veryyyy cool.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Evian is one of my favorite bottled water brands. The taste of the water is distinctive from other brands, and even though it tends to be pricier than other bottled waters, it definitely is worth the extra few cents!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon