BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Taylor I.
I love Evian spring water it has a wonderful taste! The price isn't the best but I believe you get what you spend. Yes it does meet my expectations except for it being a little more pricey compared to the competition!
Jasmine B.
I'm in National Guard so I always keep water bottles at my house. If I forget to grab a bottle before I leave for the weekend I love these bottles. The top is great because when one of my buddies need water and I have this they can just squirt in their mouth without touching the top so no spreading germs.
Christine T.
I'm not a big fan of evian water. I feel like it has a taste to it and does not taste as clean and crisp as other bottled water. For its price, I feel like there are definitely better bottled water brands out there.
Sarah H.
Loudon, TN
I love the crisp natural taste of Evian. It has a very clean taste to it. I'm very particular about my water and this is one of my top brands that I love. I definitely recommend this to at water drinker like myself.
Sharon R.
This is the most refreshing water. That is huge for me to say because I hate drinking water since it taste like nothing. However when I purchase Evian I can easily drink the whole thing.
Melissa S.
Texas
I don't know what it is about water, you would think there would be a difference in flavor for bottled water but this water is so crisp and refreshing. It is more expensive than alternative brands but has a cleaner taste to it. I love this water but do chose the less expensive brand when I buy water
M S.
Evian is by far my favorite water brand. It's a little expensive, but if that doesn't matter to you then go for it. It's naturally alkaline spring water, which is great for the body. I recently stopped buying bottles to reduce the amount of recycling and because most plastic bottles contain BPA.
Ashlee S.
Cleveland, TN
Huge bottle, great lid to ensure that the water does not spill and get all over you, great natural resources which naturally filter the water. Plus, water is just great in general for overall health and hydration.
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Evian water is so crisp and tastes refreshing. I love the flip cap design. Makes is easier to avoid messing up my lipstick. The contours of the bottle also makes it easier to hold & carry around, even during a run.
Marie L.
Berwyn
My family and I think this water tastes a little funny. They seem to add things to the water to, "Make it taste better" but to us, it tastes funny. The price of the water is too high for my family and I to buy on a regular basic and only buy it if it is the only one that is around at the time.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon