BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Sarah H.
Loudon, TN
I love the crisp natural taste of Evian. It has a very clean taste to it. I'm very particular about my water and this is one of my top brands that I love. I definitely recommend this to at water drinker like myself.
Heather M.
This water has a very clean crisp taste and is best when very cold. I don't typically care if bottled water is cold, but I love this cold. It's great to put in the freezer and take on the road.
Brianna S.
I'm not exaggerating... I went to Belize a few months ago and climbed to the base of a waterfall and tasted the water.

The first thought I had was, "this tastes like Evian."

True story.
Rebecca S.
Aesthetics for this brand are great. I mean why not look cool while drinking water? I think packaging is quite important when it comes to water, as water is generally readily available.
Lauren C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hands down, the cleanest and most pure tasting bottled water on the market. Period. Other brands tend to taste a bit salty or earthy-- I'm looking at you, Dasani-- but Evian is refreshingly crisp. Totally. Recommend.
Jennifer V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Decent enough water. In my opinion not worth the price. There's a "taste" I can't explain and its not a "crisp" water. I do drink it if it's available but normally don't purchase anymore.
Sharon R.
This is the most refreshing water. That is huge for me to say because I hate drinking water since it taste like nothing. However when I purchase Evian I can easily drink the whole thing.
Madison T.
Evian water is one of my favorites out of all. It has that fresher taste than any other water I have tried. It is a little pricey, however the fresh taste is worth every penny. I think the plastic could be a little thicker though since when I dropped my bottle is opened and all my water spilled out.
hayriye d.
I am from Europe, and have a hard time with the water sold in thr US, and can't stand the bleach smell and taste from the tap water (even after a filter). After trying all of the available brands, Evian is the ONLY water I can drink, so I make sure I have plenty of it at home and out, at all times.
Taylor I.
I love Evian spring water it has a wonderful taste! The price isn't the best but I believe you get what you spend. Yes it does meet my expectations except for it being a little more pricey compared to the competition!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon