BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Emily G.
Broken Arrow, OK
I really enjoy the flavor of Evian water. I feel like packaging and quality of the products is better than a lot of others. I usually purchase this water by the bottle where it is available. I would recommend it to others.
Raenna T.
Livingston, LA
Drinking water is important and you should drink as close to a gallon a day as possible, It not only helps maintain your weight but also helps your skin. I love Evian and highly recommend it, I sometimes go with other products but only because of the cost, If you can catch a coupon or a sale though I say go for it!
VE-1073139 A.
I like these because I drink too much water during the day, and the "manantial" one is very refreshing. Little bit more expensive than other bottle water brands but I certified it's different, like more "pure" if that make any sense.
Kayla A.
This water is so so so good. It tastes like I'm fueling my body with the right water. And if you love water as much as I do I can taste the difference between different waters. This I believe tastes even better than smart water, and grocery store brand. Fiji and this is tied though. They are both very good!!
LaToya S.
Auburn, AL
Great tasting water. Does not have an after taste. Is refreshing. I purchase it from the gas station, but do not purchase it in bulk. You get what you pay for and this is a bit pricey, but definitely worth the taste. However, I only purchase in individual sizes.
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
Evian is one of the only bottled waters that I like. I think it is one of the only bottled water with no taste therefore it is refreshing, especially when it is super cold! I also love the look and feel of the bottles. They are ergonomic but visually appealing.
Josey E.
This is my all time favorite brand of bottled water. It is hands down better than all the others that I have tried. It doesn't have any odd after tastes or any odd smells to it. It is so refreshing. I would pick this brand of water over all others for sure!
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
Very refreshing water. Like to take on the go and it one of my go to in Walgreens. Packing is great and easy to open. Really helps with my thirst. Price is always reasonable. I really enjoy it and will continue to buy.
tamara u.
Lombard, IL
Its not just like any water! I love it! I must say I'm not that person that keeps track of staying hidrated throughout the day, but when i taste this water i have to drink the whole bottle after taking a tiny sip ;) i don't know what kind of magic they put in this bottle, but i must admit I'm in love hahahah
April M.
Rochester, MN
Like this water it taste so natural and refreshing best water ever. Have ever had a time were your so dehydrated so when you drink water it's like the best thing you ever drink. That's how I feel every time I drink this.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon