BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
If it was cheaper I would buy a stock in this it taste like silk and it goes down so smooth. One of my favorite water brands and the bottle design is really nice. Love it
Shannan J.
Rossville, GA
Evian is my bottled water of choice.
Drinking pleanty of water is one of my best secrets to great young looking skin It helps keep your skin hydrated. #DrinkMoreWater
Sam P.
Long beach, Ca
Now you may ask why pay to have H20 packed and shipped half way around the world just to be guzzled in a mater of seconds, minutes at the most?

Well "nothing" is the reason. Everyday you hear about the odd stuff that is in local water supplies. My favorite statement is "it may look nasty and taste awful but it is perfectly safe." So we turn to bottled water that is everything from the same local water just packaged to fancy mineral water that needs lime to mellow it out. Included in this category is a concoction called drinking water; they take everything out and put back what they guess makes water drinkable. The worst sort of stuff is items packed in colorful plastic bottles that taste like colorful plastic.
Maura G.
Lafayette HL, PA
I have always enjoyed Evian Water, and I think that this 24 pack is a good deal. One of my favorite things about this product is the way that the lids are made. They have a piece that just snaps up to open and down to close for when you want to open, have a sip, then close it. To me, this is much easier than having to unscrew a tiny cap, which I often end up dropping/loosing, every time I want to take a sip of water. It also helps to cut down on spills!
Liz T.
The perfect water for use within cocktails and honestly it tastes better in the glass maybe it is just the mental part that because it is in glass it is fancier and therefore tastes better.

Evian is my first choice of water for use in drinks or ice cubes with liquor due to the fact it doesn't have a metallic after taste so it doesn't cheapen the taste of the liquor. I buy this time and time again for when guests are over or there is a special occasion.
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Recently I had decided to cut soda and sugary drinks out of my diet. I was looking to try a new water brand to invest in since it would basically be the only drink I would be consuming. I saw my local supermarket stocked Evian Spring water, so I decided to give it a shot. You can taste the pureness of the water and as crazy as it sounds because it's water, it tasted so much better than any water I had ever tried. I didn't feel like I was drinking little microorganisms (which I definitely feel and taste in other waters).
Pauline W.
Kearny, NJ
Recently, after a trip to Europe, I began drinking mineral water. In Paris, it was Evian. When I returned to the US, I began buying 6 packs of Evian 1 liter bottles. I always used to drink the normal Poland Spring sized bottles, so finishing one bottle of Evian (a lot larger) took me longer. I absolutely LOVE Evian water. It's taste is crisp and refreshing. Now, when I ever drink Poland Spring, I can finish the bottle in two gulps still thirsty. But Evian is the best.
Roxane M.
Love the clean taste of Evian and it's among the top 3 bottled waters I will buy. Some people say water all tastes the same but I have to disagree and say some taste way better than others.
Kimber L.
I'm learning so much about inflammation and how keeping your body more alkaline than acidic is so much healthier. Evian is naturally alkaline and has many naturally occurring minerals. It tastes fantastic. Smooth, no metallic aftertaste. It comes from just one source rather than from dozens of "springs" which can be man made reservoirs dug from underground springs and whose content is impossible to narrow down.
Nikki G.
I've come to expect a fresh, taste free product from Evian and I have not been disappointed in the product. I have over the last couple of years complained about the lack of reliable packaging. I truly understand the responsibility of recycling, but not to an end where I can not pick up and/or handle a bottle that has been recycled into plastic so thin, to attempt to pick it up causes it to collapse in onto itself.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon