BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Lindsey M.
Room temperature Evian is a must have while traveling-- I always pick up a bottle in the airport to stay hydrated while flying! Keep a pack in the car and opt for water instead of coffee while on your commute-- it's better for you!
Desiray B.
I love this water it was just a little bitter for my liking but overall it was very delicious I would definitely recommend this to other people compared to Zephyrhills it was just expensive I like Zephyrhills much better but if you are in need of water quickly and you can't find Zephyrhills just buy this water it's good
C A.
Dallas, TX
I only buy bottled water to keep in the trunk of my car because you never know when you are thirsty when out and about. When pregnant my sense of smell and therefore taste was heightened and this passed the test. It has a sweet taste and soft feel unlike other brands and therefore did not make me queasy. Love it!!
Sue S.
Plainfield, IL
This is the best water it tastes so clean and has no after taste it is clearly not from the tap but the real thing. its truly refreshing and quenches your thirst the number one just choice of mine when i need to buy water. I buy it at least 3 times a week if not more
Paige W.
Fancy packaging. Water tastes fresh. Personally i think that if you continue to drink it on a daily basis the taste starts to become funny and you'll just want regular natural spring water. (Happened to be when we had tons of cases of the evian water bottles) We only had two of these big bottles and we still have one of them.
heather l.
I absolutely love this water it has a clean crisp taste and when its cold its Sooooo refreshing I just love it! And the packing is just so cute! Absolutely one of my favorite waters of all time.
Marissa C.
Santa Margarita, CA
I don't know what it is about this water but I really love the taste. I can honestly say it's easily one of my favorite water bottles when at the store or in need of one, I go to purchase this brand because I like it so much.
Victoria B.
Lafayette, LA
By far my favorite water of all time! If they offered in home delivery in my town/state I would have signed up and paid whatever asked years ago! I check their site regularly hoping to subscribe to a delivery program one day...
Jamille S.
I love evian! it always tastes like it is literally from the glacier! i cant believe that they captured the taste but they definitely have. i only drink bottled water and this one is definitely one of the best out there! you can buy it literally anywhere and it is always worth the money, it will quench your thirst!
Sonia S.
Inglewood, CA
Crisp real authentic taste. what more is there to say this water taste good. there is another one I think Is very good start with F but can't remember it right now but just as good as this one
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon