BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Angela G.
Minoa, NY
This is a go to water I continue to buy from stores when I do not bring my own water bottle. I love how fresh it tastes, with no weird aftertaste. Always refreshing. Would like for it to be a little less expensive, however I know I am receiving a quality product. I try not to buy too many, to reduce the amount of waste.
Delilah C.
This may sound funny, but this water does not leave any AFTERTASTE! Most people will argue that water has no taste, oh but it does. Evian is clean and refreshing! I have been loyal to Evian for ages!
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
This is the best water I've ever tasted! It is very refreshing and goes down smooth. This is the water that I typically choose when I need to buy a bottled water in the grocery store or gas station.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
This water tastes really, really strangely. I think it's almost a salty taste? I thought I must be mistaken, because my house has a water softener, and therefor, really salty water, but it really tasted like this. I was really disappointed, I bought it so I wouldn't have to drink salty water, and I got the opposite >.<
michael n.
Newton, IA
I bring these to work. My job is in retail, and we all have our water bottles. No one has these! So everyone knows that little bottle is mine. Not to mention that the water quality is lovely, and the cost per bottle is much less that buying bottles of water, one by one. Get a case delivered to you door, and that's it!
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
My dad started getting these not too long ago and let me taste some - whoa it is so clean and crisp. I absolutely love the taste and it totally beats the lower brands like Zypherhills and Deer Park - which are both my top favorites.
Kaleena D.
Evian is by far my favorite bottled water. It has the cleanest, purest taste. It's a mid price brand that taste as good or better than the high end more expensive bottles. No aftertaste. I would highly recommend this brand of water.
Leivis R.
People say that water is water and you can't tell the difference between two different bottles but that isn't true. Evian has minerals and tastes great. I definitely prefer spending more on this water than a regular store brand one.
Bambou L.
Sanibel, Florida
This water is relatively good. Didn't strike me as something special or anything, it's kinda just a water bottle i wouldn't mind taking to the gym. I wouldn't rush out the door to get it if i ran out. Has kind of a bland taste. Meh
Lindsey M.
Room temperature Evian is a must have while traveling-- I always pick up a bottle in the airport to stay hydrated while flying! Keep a pack in the car and opt for water instead of coffee while on your commute-- it's better for you!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon