BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Alexandra D.
I don't really like this water. It tastes weird, kind of like other cheap waters. I was excited to try this water but was really disappointed by the taste. The bottle is so pretty and so is the name. I just wish the taste was better.
Ivy K.
West Salem, WI
I just bought this product from a gas station and thought that it was pretty good water. There are cheaper bottles of water though, so it just depends how much you want to spend on a basic commodity.
Ashley C.
So fresh! I love it chilled, and reminds me of home! Its not the cheapest brand, but I'd rather pay a bit more for such a fresh product. The case of 24 is usually the best deal, but I usually buy the Liter bottle to take it on the go. I would definitely recommend this product
Melissa F.
Westland , MI
This water tastes very clean and crisp. It's so refreshing! and affordable. I think it's a good value. Compared to other water, it's in the higher end. It's one of my go tos when I'm out and about . Highly recommend! I'd buy it again.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
My dad started getting these not too long ago and let me taste some - whoa it is so clean and crisp. I absolutely love the taste and it totally beats the lower brands like Zypherhills and Deer Park - which are both my top favorites.
Angela G.
Minoa, NY
This is a go to water I continue to buy from stores when I do not bring my own water bottle. I love how fresh it tastes, with no weird aftertaste. Always refreshing. Would like for it to be a little less expensive, however I know I am receiving a quality product. I try not to buy too many, to reduce the amount of waste.
michael n.
Newton, IA
I bring these to work. My job is in retail, and we all have our water bottles. No one has these! So everyone knows that little bottle is mine. Not to mention that the water quality is lovely, and the cost per bottle is much less that buying bottles of water, one by one. Get a case delivered to you door, and that's it!
Stephanie H.
Shelburn, IN
I buy these at least 3 days a week. Sometimes when I'm trying to diet and only drink water it's hard to stay strictly to water. When I drink Evian it's like I'm drinking so much better. It's the best spring water I have ever found
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
This water tastes really, really strangely. I think it's almost a salty taste? I thought I must be mistaken, because my house has a water softener, and therefor, really salty water, but it really tasted like this. I was really disappointed, I bought it so I wouldn't have to drink salty water, and I got the opposite >.<
Jessica H.
Evian is and has always been one of my "go to" brands with water. I love the way it tastes and the packaging isn't too shabby either. As far as cost, it is about the same as most other water brands.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon