BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Brian K.
Flanders, NJ
Evian has to be the purest tasting water on the market. I am a loyal brand user and will continue to be until they stop making it. It can be a bit pricey depending on where you get it, but it's absolutely worth the extra dollar or two.
Ashley C.
So fresh! I love it chilled, and reminds me of home! Its not the cheapest brand, but I'd rather pay a bit more for such a fresh product. The case of 24 is usually the best deal, but I usually buy the Liter bottle to take it on the go. I would definitely recommend this product
Layla E.
Mission, TX
I love the taste of Evian water. It's so smooth and has no taste of minerals or intense process. Some people may not like that taste, but it's great when you're in the mood to sip and taste water rather than chug. Of course it's way too expensive to continuously buy, it's only good when actually focusing on the quality of the water.
Melissa F.
Westland , MI
This water tastes very clean and crisp. It's so refreshing! and affordable. I think it's a good value. Compared to other water, it's in the higher end. It's one of my go tos when I'm out and about . Highly recommend! I'd buy it again.
Jocelyn H.
Wichita Falls, TX
During the summer its very important to stay hydrated. Drinking water not only does good to your health but for your skin as well! Evian water is very fresh and crisp water. I like mine straight from the frig where its nice and cold!
Alexandra D.
I don't really like this water. It tastes weird, kind of like other cheap waters. I was excited to try this water but was really disappointed by the taste. The bottle is so pretty and so is the name. I just wish the taste was better.
Jessica A.
Evian is a decent brand of water, not my favorite. It is very reasonably priced and I would recommend however it would not be my first choice when buying water. You can find at most grocery stores and I do think everyone should try it.
Lindsey T.
East peoria, IL
I stopped drinking soda so now all I pretty much drink all day long is water I love trying out all the different kinds because even though its water I still feel like everyone tastes different. And this one passed my taste test it doesn't taste dull or bare like some others!
Ivy K.
West Salem, WI
I just bought this product from a gas station and thought that it was pretty good water. There are cheaper bottles of water though, so it just depends how much you want to spend on a basic commodity.
Megan C.
I love this water! It is worth the money it cost. Most bottled water that I used to buy would have a certain after taste that I could not stand. With Evian, the only thing I taste is crisp clean water.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon