BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Elba L.
I like the taste and love the fact that it is not low on Ph! It's a little pricey but you pay for good water. I buy the case of it in bjs. Sometimes my husband adds flavor to the waster and drinks it trough the day. I would keep buying it!
Jade C.
Ramona, CA
I choose to drink Evian because it had the highest PH balance out of all bottled waters out there. I am very conscious as to what I put into my body so after it was tested, I have always gone with evian. Plus I think it tastes the best.
Danielle G.
As far as bottled water goes, this tastes just as good as all the others. I chose this brand because it was on sale that day and was the cheapest option. It quenched my thirst just as well as any other water does.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
The only complaint I have about this product is that it's pricey. It tastes delicious and pure, but I can never afford to buy a case of Evian when it's competitors are so much cheaper. Once in a while I will spring for a large bottle of Evian at the gas station, but only if it's an affordable price.
Alison H.
Why is this water better than life. Why does it taste so clear like jesus juice. This is all I want on tap everyday but sadly it's pricier than most bottles water. I usually find this at target, if I could get everyone in on it... I would
Bernadette O.
Gardena , Ca
I love this water. I keep a case at my desk to stay hydrated. I drink 3 a day. Also perfect for when I have guests and I want to offer them a drink without having to do dishes. Crisp, clean, taste! I frequently buy it. Very refreshing. :
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
This is pretty much the only water I will drink besides Dasani. It might be a bit pricier, but I know I'm drinking one that has what I'm supposed to have for my body in it. And it doesn't taste like the bottle or have any other odd/weird after taste like some bottled waters can have.
Codi Y.
Salesville, OH
I love the taste of this water. It's very different than other waters I've drank. Sometimes pricey depending on where you buy it. The bottles are nice and sturdy, the plastic isn't flimsy and I like to reuse bottles for vacations or trips
Mally B.
Drinking this water makes you feel instantly refreshed and hydrated. The price point is a little bit higher than others, however you taste the crisp cleanliness of the water, and forget the price you paid for it!
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX
I love the Evian glass bottle! It's great water very crisp and I am able to save the bottle and use it for my water at home afterwards. The water is excellent quality but there's something about the glass bottle that makes it more fresh!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon