BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Pascale B.
Quebec, QC
Perfect amount if you're going outside for and activity or just on a road trip. There is no bad taste and it's clearly one of the best water out there!
Fritha C.
Not really sure I can review water, by here goes! Evian is always my go to when I grab a bottle as I just like the taste better and it is always there.
danielle e.
The best water i have ever tasted. it doesn't have that weird taste that some water brands have or the tap water taste it just tastes like clean water.
Kevin  P.
Its Water, It Hydrates
Best thing about this product is the bottle is practical!
It holds a lot of water, looks smart and isn't a pain to carry around
Renee P.
Very refreshing especially for the summer/ spring season, I recommend you always have a bottle of water on you especially when going for long walks.
Petra H.
Toronto, Ontario
I know its not just me, other demineralized waters taste off. Evian is good tasting water that isn't demineralized! Need I say more? Thank you Evian
Em T.
The water is delicious tasting, definitely better than any other regular water brand but it's so expensive and plastic bottles are killing our planet
lilly r.
I think water is water. to me it all tastes the same unless its flavored. the bottle is pretty but very heavy, wouldn't waste my money on this again
Emilija L.
I really don't know what to say it's water and I'm pretty sure that their is not a single person in this world that didn't try this water. IT'S EVIAN
Racheal P.
Poole, Dorset
A great price for a good brand of bottled water. I always choose Evian over other brands as i know and trust it. Always tastes great and refreshing.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon