BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Danni B.
I buy this bottle everyday to take to work and school run with my to keep hydrated it's a nice water. And perfect size to keep track of my water intake.
Amanda D.
Montreal
Never go anywhere without it! I love water and Evian is such good water. I buy these by bulk and always have one in the car or give to my kids to drink.
Ruth A.
Would bring this water with me to work almost every day, and I find that even if I add some lemon slices to it I do drink more water throughout the day.
Lorelie C.
Burlington, ON
I like how it doesn't have a weird taste like the other water bottle in the market, and i also like how it's affordable, overall it's a win win for me..
Leanne D.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
Well, Water is water, it all basically tastes the same.... I'll drinkEvian spring water on the road while traveling, but I usually purchase other brands.
Fatima Zoha M.
This is one of the best water I ever tasted it doesn't taste like sink water like other water brands it's very affordable for a package of water bottles
Nicole O.
Love this water and the bottle it is very convenient to keep around good size of the water bottle. usually the only water brand I buy due to the ph level
Anais C.
I personally love bottled water it seems so fresh and I love drinking from the bottle especially when I am at school because I get dehydrated very easily
Aisha K.
Mississisauga, Ontario
A good product to use. I personally think it is just as great as the other high priced water bottle brands. For it's low price you can't argue with that.
Tina L.
I really like the taste of Evians spring water I buy this brand a lot as well we only drink bottled water in my Family never drink water from the tap!☺👍
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon