BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Sana A.
I love drinking water! I don't even drink any soda, just water. And when I go to the shop I always take these Evian bottles. They are so handy and practical!
Cérine H.
To be honest, water is water. Some brands are not that good i admit, because they taste weird. But Evian water is way too overpriced for what it actually is.
Isabella R.
Winnipeg , MB
I really like the waterbottle ... i reuse it whenever i purchase this... a good option when getting water ... good to take with u of ur hiking - exercising
Sayanitha A.
I love the taste of evian water as i feel it taste better than anyother water but no body agrees with me and i think i ==other waters just don't taste as good
Whitney B.
London, ON
Water is, for the most part, water and it all tastes the same. Except Evian. I don't know how, but it tastes cleaner and fresher than other bottled waters.
Anissa B.
London
Probably my favorite water, I guess a bit bias because it's french, but I mean I grew up with this water so tastes like what good water should taste like.
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I only really buy bottled water if I’m out & forgotten to bring a drink. Where I live the tap water is fine to drink so it seems a bit of a waste of money.
Emilie L.
Belgium
My go-to water brand! What more is there to say? It's weird to write a review for water though. Maybe it is a bit on the pricier side but I like the taste!
Hailey M.
I love Evian water so so so much it is one of my favorite brands of water but then again how can you have a favorite brand of water because water is water
Madison B.
Ladner
Clean water. Tastes fresh. I tend to stay away from plastic bottles out of habit but if I find myself without a reusable bottle I tend to reach for these.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon