BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Anita A.
I'm so bad keeping up with drinking water, I do try to have the minimum amount of water each day, I prefer bottled water. Evian is refreshing and I try to have one every day.
Charley J.
Beautiful clean water that tastes so fresh
I don't buy bottled water too often but when I do I always look for Evian because I know it will always be wonderful and refreshing
Khawla B.
I don't know what to say about water!
And it tastes normal, to be honest it feels like you are paying for the name!

I guess thats why it's pricey

But its just a normal water!
Vicky C.
Radcliffe, Manchester
These are great bottles for during rehearsals when it's important to stay hydrated. I like having big bottles as they are good for topping up smaller bottles/sports bottles etc.
Fashiona F.
When it comes to water I always wanna stay hydrated and Evian is always the best option for me. It's very cheap but still really good and it's cheaper than most water I buy.
Sandee C.
Winnipeg, MB
Can't go wrong with water. Evian has always taste good to me but like I said water is water. Container looks nice but isn't a driving factor. Price is fine when it's on sale.
Sarah A.
Davao City, Davao del Sur
Refreshing and pure. Evian keeps me hydrated throughout the day and this size is just perfect for me! Best quality H2O indeed. Classic packaging and has a distinct flavor.
basma s.
I love drincking water to stay healthy and hydrated all day but chossing the best one is hard #evian water is awesome and tasts good with no after taste or akward smels
Shirley L.
This was great and it kept me hydrated all day long. There's not much to say about it as it's water, but I suppose it was better than some of the other brands out there.
Todd S.
Mount Pearl, NL
Tastes exactly like water. This brand is more expensive that competitors like Nestle and Aquafina. The biggest problem with the water is recycling the bottles afterward.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon