BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Jackie T.
I don't like the taste of bottled waters but this is the one I buy when I'm out, thirsty and forgot to bring my own water. Doesn't have that "reverse-osmosis, de-mineralized, blah, blah" taste.
Hajar T.
Belgium, Antwerp
From 2009 and i only drink Evain i can not drink an other water.. Love this water 💪💪💪 it sow good for your body other waters i drink just one zip and i don't drink the whole day unless i both Evian
Krysten S.
This is the only water i will by when i am travelling because most of the time at malls, convenient stores or at airports it is either this or dasani and this tastes wayyyy better than dasani.
Kelli O.
Evian is a nice clean taste and I love the bottle on this specific size. Great for sports and being on the go with small kids. I don't have to worry as much about spills and unintended messes.
Bianca R.
Kleinburg , ON
I love Evian because it does not have a gross aftertaste like Dessani or Aquafina do. Plus the bottles aren't super flimsy which always annoys me like Nestle's bottles
Beatriz C.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
This might sound weird but I am one of those people who can taste a difference in water! and this water is one of the best in my opinion! doesn't have a metallic taste and the price is good !
Anneliese P.
This water is one that I drink every day as I find it very refreshing. I definitely prefer it to any other water brands I have tried and I recommend it to others! I would buy again for sure.
Faye E.
Nice taste however compared to other bottled water of just the same quality it is more expensive, however the bottle fits nicely in my handbag, never leaks and there isn't a bottled taste
Sarah M.
Waters water at the end of the day. Not really much to say about haha but for some reason I do tend to go straight for this brand or Rockwell as opposed to others....old habits and all :)
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Reliable brand for bottled water. Reasonably priced when compared to other bottled water brands. I still would rather use my Brita and a reusable container for water.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon