BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Ashley C.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia
Tastes like water. So that's pretty good. It's often more expensive than other bottled waters that also taste like water, so it's not always the best value. Packaging is nice, if that's worth anything to you.
Ana V.
Miami, Florida
Really tasty, the bottle is quite comfortable. Perfect to combine with whiskey. I think is perfect just the way it is. I drink it several times and i do it again
Svea R.
It's water. Nice, alightly overpriced water with a brands name on it. I only bought it because I was travelling and didn't have any with me, and this was the only one available... It tasted good, but it's not that I'll from now on only drink this water. As I said, in the end it is just water.
Colette s.
Brisbane , QLD
Nothing much to say really , its water , good quality i guess. does have a distinct bottled water taste so if that is not for you then maybe don't buy it but apart from that good product.
Sarah S.
Toronto, ON
This is my go-to bottled water brand. It may be more expensive than the others on the shelf, but I find it has the cleanest taste. Others have a mineral aftertaste or seem stale, but Evian is always reliable.
Andrea P.
Divača, Slovenia
This water is great and I love the bottle a lot. It's good and just a normal water bottle and thw water. I liked this and would recommend to anyone because it's normal and it's not lacking the water taste.
Kelsie H.
The best bottled water, tastes super clean and fresh. my parents use this for their kreuig coffee maker as well because it keeps the water tank cleaner with less residue for longer than tap or other water.
Siobhan S.
I drink a lot of water and Evian has always been my favorite. I'm one of those odd people who can really taste the subtle differences in water and I find this to be the least offensive and most refreshing!
sarah M.
I love this water. It just has such a nice clean crisp taste. I love the bottle it comes in. Tli can reuse it and it's so durable. This is one of the better bottled waters out there and that's for sure.
Lauren C.
Its just water.... Its nice, but it isn't something to hype about. Its good for working out due to the big bottle but that kind of makes it hard to carry around so I don't really recommend this water...
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon