BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
I like the taste of this water, but it can be pricey! I try to stay away from using bottles, so I don't buy bottled water often. Sometimes I'll splurge a little and spend the extra to get this brand!
Shuddha S.
It is good water. It tastes good unlike some other water brands have a bitter sort of taste (aquafina). Evian has a sturdy bottle. I think the price is somewhat reasonable.
Darlene G.
Toronto
Just a great tasting water. Some bottle water has a weird taste to them but not this stuff. I have ever have to drink bottled water that isn't sparkling, this is my choice
Stuce W.
Alliston , ON
People say water is water and it all taste same, they are definitely wrong. Evian is definitely one of my top 3 bottles water. Also love the fact they sell 1litre bottles.
Alicia E.
Definitely the best tasting water out! It makes you feel refreshed every time. The packaging is also my favorite. It is higher priced compared to most. Once in awhile it's a good spend bit on the regular I would not buy evian.
Alicia P.
Toronto, ON
Fresh water. The bottle is shapely and textured slightly in the middle so although it is big it's easy to hold and the lid has an attached pop off top which makes it easy to drink quickly and neatly in the car. will buy again!
Lauren H.
Carbonear, NL
Great tasting water. The one thing I can notice about bad quality water is that you can almost taste salt? With Evian it tastes just like you melted an iceberg. So fresh!
Wendy P.
It's water. What more to say. I'm odd and only like bottled water in preference to tap water, but.. It's water, what more is there to say? Refreshing, clear and hydrating
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
I try not to buy bottled water on a regular basis, but sometimes it is necessary on long trips. This brand is slightly more expensive. It is a great tasting water though so I usually get it anyway.
Leanne W.
Middlesbrough, Cleveland
I know people say all water tastes the same, but this has got to be my favorite brand of bottled water. It is so refreshing, clean, and crisp. The perfect bottled water.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon