BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
aarifah y.
It taste like normal water the bottle its self and the amount is the perfect size. it taste like spring water more. the packaging is nice but very bland.i am a reapeat consumer and would buy it again. i would recommend this to anyone.
Andrea T.
Belleville , Ontario
I can't say enough good things about this water . It tastes better than any other water that I've purchased.
it's definitely my go to for road trips and when I'm really thirsty
Jeannie C.
Montréal
The package is really nice, and i personnally really love when the top of a bottle is like that. The water tastes fresh and you don't have any taste of plastic what so ever.
Claire P.
Guelph, Ontario
The packaging is really nice and it feels like it's higher quality than some other brands of water. However, the water within isn't really anything special, it's just water.
Stephen G.
This water is very good if you are looking to do activities in the sun or at the gym. Unlike most waters, added minerals in Evian make the water stand out from many of it competitors and really helps hydrate me and the rest of my family.
What can i say about evian.? Water does have "any" taste, but for me this one has this sweet refreshing sensation. Love it. This package it's super confortable besides cute
Ashlee G.
This is the only water my husband prefers. he loves the crisp taste and how he doesn't still feel thirsty after drinking it like most waters do to him. I love Evian as well
Marina L.
Le Vigeant
I really love this water because it has a very clean and fresh taste and quenches the thirst perfectly. I drink at least one of these a day and it really helps my skin too.
William H.
Ottawa, ON
This is by far the best bottled water. It passes PH tests (see YouTube) and tastes amazing. I live in a place where the tap water is a little questionable, so I feel comfortable trusting Evian for something as important as water.
Cady J.
Manchester
I try to drink a litre of Evian every day, great for your skin & when you drink ️clean non tap water daily you will notice a difference! Your skin will thank you for this!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon