BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Shelby F.
St Thomas, ON
Evian is one of two water products that I buy, the taste is great but i find that the bottle is what sold me from the start, very chic and easy to hold with a very sturdy feel.
Ashleigh B.
Burlington
I don't actually enjoy many bottled waters as they are very chemical tasting. This water is extremely pure and clean tasting. Refreshing from the rest. By far my favorite water
Rebecca B.
I really enjoy Evian Spring Water. I find the taste refreshing. The packaging is nice and elegant for a water bottle. The taste is unique and unlike alternatives. It is on the expensive end of buying water. I would buy this brand again.
Gem R.
Whitehill Park, Limavady
My favorite water. I always find bottled water to have a weird taste but never with Evian. It's always just clean and refreshing. It's my go to when I'm out and about. Love it.
Stella M.
Guelph, ON
This is by far the best tasting bottled water I've had. No bitter aftertaste at all. Crisp, clean and refreshing. I always buy this brand over and over. I totally recommend it.
Krystle H.
Tolland, CT
Evian is a very good water just like any other water that is out there. it is very nice packaging and placed on shelfs and yes it did meet my expectations first time comsumer
Alyssa M.
Airdrie , AB
Delicious water. For some reason I find this water tastes lighter than other brands. I'm pretty sure that's not possible. I love water though, Evian water is very refreshing!
Maria J.
Kitchener, ON
Evian is the most natural water i ever drank. It does not have the bitterness taste like the other water bottles available.
great value for price.
will definitely buy again.
Helen B.
Chequer Street, St Albans
It's spring water! Natural and refreshing, although it's only something I ever purchase in train stations or airports as it seems so pointless to buy to drink at home or work.
aarifah y.
It taste like normal water the bottle its self and the amount is the perfect size. it taste like spring water more. the packaging is nice but very bland.i am a reapeat consumer and would buy it again. i would recommend this to anyone.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon