BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Marleen L.
I'm generally familiar with the concepts of hard and soft water but I was drinking Evian today and observed again how much different if feels/tastes from other waters. It has a much softer feel than any other water. YES I'd buy Evian again!
Sabrina C.
Smithers
We travel a lot so we have to buy lots of water and this is the brand we always buy and will keep doing it
It's affordable and good value !
Taste great and I am a repeat consumer
Anna R.
10/10 would recommend!! This water is so great! It tastes like every other bottled water but wait there's more! It costs twice as much as some brands! It makes you feel fancy while you drink it since you are drinking falsely advertised waterw
Jean A.
I find it acceptable because the taste of clorine isn't strong. This makes it more comfortable to drink without thinking of the chemicals inside it. Try it out for a better taste!
Eliana L.
Brampton , ON
Although this water is pricey I buy it because I truly love the taste! Not all water taste the same but when I buy this water I actually want to drink it and I love the packaging.
Stephanie K.
Smoothest bottled water I drink. The water is pricey considering it's just water but when I get it it's such a nice treat. And I am obsessed with drinking water!
Hattie C.
Because i ride a motorbike, and go everwhere around the country, its good to have little compact wats like this, it keeps me hydrated and the water itself is very nice and crisp.
Sarah M.
This is my favorite water. It's so smooth and fresh. I drink t as a treat when I'm on a mega healthy kick as it costs a little more than some waters and obviously costs way more than tap water. I do like it though and it is my favorite
Hannah W.
Love evian water. I genuinely think you can taste a difference with bottled water and think this brand taste clean and not harsh like some other brands. Also quenches my thirst.
Celina J.
This water is not like any other waters it is refreshing and fresh I really
recommended it and yes it expensive comparing it
to other types of water yes it does have good flavor
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon