BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Annabelle M.
Fargo, ND
I love this brand of water, it tastes so clean and refreshing. It has a really great "flavor" unlike Dasani or Aquafina. I think its a good value too, its not the cheapest water out there, but its not the most expensive. I would buy again!!!
Allison G.
Lanse, MI
PH is great. Water tastes great and the bottle is a great fit for my purse. I would definitely recommend to friends. Best water on the market. The water was fairly affordable compared to like products and j would definitely purchase again!!!!
Jenay K.
Evian is a good product. I enjoy these bottles they are easy to use and no need to unscrew the top. The water itself tastes refreshing. I enjoy drinking it from time to time. It's kind of on the pricey side for water so I don't buy it too much
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
I'm definitely a believer that all water has a different taste. This water is refreshing and never tastes like plastic. It is a little expensive compared to some water brands but you can usually find coupons!
Diana P.
Fresno, CA
I don't know why this brand seems to taste cleaner than others. I like the larger size especially on hot days because it is a greater value and I will have plenty of fresh water to get me through my day. I would strongly recommend to others.
Nikki Z.
Tiffin, OH
I started buying this water after having trouble with our tap water and (yes I know water doesn't have a taste) but it tastes refreshing and light. Also I think it could compare very well to Fiji water :-)
Sara M.
This water has a nice crisp taste to it. I would purchase this product again.

The product's packaging and design are really nice and sleek looking. I don't think it needs improvement. I would recommend this product to someone, definitely. :)
Lauren W.
Evian is crystal clear and reminds me of France. This is my husbands bottled water of choice. The taste of Evian is perfect however the price usually is not. We try to stock up when it goes on sale, which is rarely. As a whole, we usually wind up purchasing Poland spring as it offers more band for your buck and tastes almost as good.
Sonali K.
There's something about evian. The bottles, the name and the symbol. It evokes luxury and trust at the same time. I am always surprised that a company that makes bottled water manages to evoke these feelings
Hayley H.
Rome, GA
I love the flavor of this water. I know water doesn't really have a "flavor" but some taste too much like minerals. It's refreshing and light I love it so much. I buy it every week yes I would buy it again and I would recommend it to anyone.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon