BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Lauren P.
Review for: evian® Natural Spring Water more...
Gag. Call me crazy but this water is terrible. I swear it leaves this terrible chalky filmy taste in my mouth. I know a lot of people love it, but I prefer just about any other water brand to this one.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
My favorite bottled water. I live in Arizona and I am constantly drinking water. There is just something better about Evian. You can buy cheaper water that comes from a tap. I buy this all the time.
Liliana H.
This water is by far my favorite. This is one of the few flat waters I drink. I usually drink sparkling. This water goes beyond my expectations. The packaging is comfortable. I'd buy this over and over again.
chelsea b.
Grant City, MO
Love this water! I always buy the 1L bottle, I can usually drink one a day. It's a great way for me to make sure that I get my daily amount of water in. I love the taste, tastes super clean and fresh. My favorite bottled water!
Elizabeth B.
Lemoore, CA
This is my second favorite water in the world!! I will always be a Fiji girl, but this comes close. I
like the decoration of the bottle, and it's pretty sturdy. The only thing I dislike is it's hard to find at gas stations.
Daffne L.
Edinburg, TX
BEST WATER EVER! It is alkaline and it could reduce the acidity of our bodies. The taste its very good!! the only cons I see is that it is a little bit pricey BUT it is totally worth it!
Clara S.
Las Vegas, NV
You can seriously taste the difference! It's crazy!!! My family buys regular store brand water bottles all the time. I had a discount on Evian and it's always been such a fancy brand to me I figured I would splurge. That first taste is so crisp and clean it really reminds you of being in snow. I now buy this on the regular and feel great toting my fancy bottle to the gym. Even better is knowing it's a more natural product that's been around forever. Definitely a reason it's one of the premium waters.
Kyann H.
Midland, TX
I love this water. And I love the red spout at the top. But this is one the more pricier of waters that I drink. But I love the taste. I don't purchase it often due to the price. I would recommend this to others.
April C.
Denver, CO
I tried Evian spring water bottle when I was sick and I felt better after I drank it I think I was just really dehydrated but every time I see this water I buy it because I think it will make me feel better 😜
Lisa A.
Willimantic, CT
I wasn't much of a water drinker until I drank my first Evian Spring Water. Now I carry Evian Spring Water with me almost everywhere I go. It's great crisp water taste goes down smooth. I'm finally staying hydrated throughout my days!! Drinking a zero calorie beverage throughout my day that I accually enjoy is a big plus!!! Besides staying hydrated by drinking Evian Spring Water is honestly keeping my skin hydrated!!! I can't believe it. I'm in shock. I'm so glad I broke down one day and said AHHH let me try this fancy french water everyone's talking about:) DRINKING Evian Spring Water is a WIN WIN SITUATION IF U ASK ME!!!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon