BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Adenisse B.
I like to drink water and this is one that more consumption always carry one in my purse I carry wherever I like to drink water because it helps my body and also for the care of my skin
Darrah B.
Lethbridge , AB
Love these on the go! Easy use sport type cap makes it easy to drink out of even for kids. Bigger bottle so lasts longer and great tasting clean water. Evian us my favorite brand..
Michela L.
One of the best tasting bottled waters out there. There is a reason Evian have been in business for so long. Water is always clean and crisp tasting with no aftertaste. It's great.
Kayla V.
rimouski, QC
I love this size bottle it helps me track to make sure I am drinking enough water each day. It fits nicely in my cup holder. I refill the bottle using Tap water.
Gaby W.
Love Evian water. Usually fairly affordable at convenience stores and it has the best taste. The 1L size is perfect if I'm out for a long day - shopping or at a music festival, etc.
Beth M.
I really like Evian Spring Water, it has a refreshing taste, the packaging is simple but nice and effective. The product is affordable and is cheaper than some higher priced products but it has better value. Would recommend as it is a good brand.
melissa s.
Tastes great and quenches my thirst . I love Evian and it makes me feel so hydrated and tastes really fresh and has nice packaging and you can find it almost eveywhere.it is reasonably priced and in my opinion i think its definitely worth the try.
robyn W.
Nottingham
This water is the only one I ever drink. It’s smooth easy to drink taste and refreshingness are second to none. I must drink three liters a day of this stuff its just amazing! Seriously though, you need to try it!...................................
Priya L.
This water leaves you feeling so refreshing taht it'll make you want more. however it is too expensive and not feasible to buy on a daily basis. however, compared to other alternatives this is great. first time user and would buy again for sure.
Athena P.
Markham, ON
I love Evian. I find it refreshing and smooth. It quenches my thirst, it's affordable and unlike some other brands that for whatever reason leave me still thirsty, this does not.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon