BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Wendy F.
I like drinking this water as the taste doesn't change when you drink it a room temperature or cold. It's the best water to drink. Packaging is simple which you don't need a fancy bottle to drink water. I will always buy this brand. Buy when on sale.
Geiselle M.
Trinidad
Mm has bitter kind of taste. Quenches thirst but there's still room for improvement with the taste. Nice bottle easy to carry around. Expensive with the horrific taste and no don't buy
Romina D.
This is personally my favorite water brand. It's very neutral and doesn't taste like iron, like some other brands. :D It is not expensive so perfect to drink every day. I prefer to drink it cold though. I definitely would recommend this water brand!
Emily I.
Enjoyable as far as water goes. I find some bottled water leaves my mouth feeling powdery, but mainly this leaves me feeling more refreshed. Especially when straight out of the fridge.
Sheena T.
Edmonton, AB
Love the litre bottle makes it easy to get my recommended daily water intake. Evian is my favorite bottled water and the 1$ price at my local supermarket is great!
Sarah G.
I drink this everyday at work and this is the only water I drink,
I think it is well priced and I do not have any recommendations for them. I think it is affordable and good value and would pick this over any other brand - how ever value or expensive!
elysha g.
Ontario
Evian is definitely my favorite water, great price, delicious taste, and lots of different sized bottles! I usually go to shoppers for it as a lot of time I can get bonus points for it through the app, which is always a plus! I always buy this water!
Josefine P.
It's water, there is not much to say. The bottle has a thick plastic that allows for it to be put in backpacks and withholds its temperature even after a warm and sunny day. The water itself is pure and has no taste of chlorine like bottled tap water.
Melanie K.
I really like this water. I have tested many waters with my water tester and this one comes back very good. It is a crisp tasting water without any extra added sodium or anything else that is sometimes put into bottled water. Excellent tasting water!!
Rebecca T.
Bayamon, PR
Tastes good, doesn't have a chemical aftertaste like Aquafina. The bottle is sturdy and doesn't cave it while twisting the cap off like the thinner bottles from different companies.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon