BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Erika S.
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
This is my go to water bottle, the packaging is really nice the water doesn't leak and the cap is like.... easy to use i don't know how to explain it and its not expensive for a 750ml water.
Erika H.
The bottle is so aesthetically pleasing. This was the reason why I bought it. Have to be careful obviously because it's glass but it stays colder and feels more refreshing. feels different from just s normal bottle of water and I would definitely buy again!
Emma P.
Edmonton, Alberta
Although this water is a bit pricey, it's totally worth it. It quenches my thirst, hydrates me, and helps me get through both my school days and hangovers! Evian is my favorite water brand and is part of both my health care regime, as well as my beauty regime!
Komal N.
Toronto, Ontario
It's water and they all pretty much taste the same. I have boughten this previously on a long day out and have used it all day long, very hand on a long day outside.
Shannon C.
Always a must I know a lot of people will say water is water but I am very sensitive to taste and smells and find some water brands smell like chemicals. This doesn't. It just tastes natural.
Sonja O.
Izmir, Turkey
Since I was child my family used to buy EvIan when it was available. It's perfect taste of water, great to refresh yourself and stay hydrated. Taste is amazing, nevermind if you drink it cold or room temperature. We always keep few bottles in the car and baby bag.
Jose G.
Miami
The famous water brand from Europe does never dissappoint. It is a little bit pricey but it's worth it once you taste it. It has definitely a good value in the industry and it is very practical in outdoor campaigns I would buy it again without a doubt.
Kristina B.
Evian water doesn't have a specific taste and that's a good thing. It is light, tasteless and easy to drink a lot of. It is very affordable where I live, which makes it a good value one. It met my expectations and I would recommend it to others for sure.
Morgan S.
I Love it! Evian is my favorite brand of bottled water because it doesn't have any extra taste to it that other bottled waters have. I buy it all the time, it's good at keeping me hydrated during the day. If you like to drink water I recommend it to you.
Lisa O.
I take these bottles to work with me. I like Evian the best. It's the best bottled water I have drank. Nice packaging too. I would buy it again. I wasn't disappointed in this product. It's great with a few slices of lemon. I would buy this product agin
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon