BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Xenia L.
Bottled water with a natural flavor, not feel heavy and is suitable up to the nipple of babies. Personally I do not like the price because here in my country it is more expensive than other bottled water. Not would buy for its price, the product itself is good.
Mihaela M.
Bucharest
This is the best water in the entire world. I am addicted to it. Of course that is cheap in France...i think they put something in it because you feel the need to buy it over and over again...
Alannah M.
They sells these at my uni so it's always my go to there's I love the packaging. I always buy it because who doesn't love water it water s I can't really compare it to other because all water is great but I always buy this one so that must say it's pretty amazing
elsa i.
This is weird because it is only water but it is my favorite water and the fact that it is in a bottle with a kind of thing a the end to drink so this is really good for PE class and i love this water there is a lot of it and it is affordable like all waters lol
Paris H.
Baldivis
I love Evian Natural Spring Water. It doesn't have a funny taste and the packaging is simple yet easy to use with the flip up cap. Other than making them a little less expensive I can't fault these water's. I buy them quite frequently as I'm always on the go.
Katie K.
Strathmore, AB
Evian is my husband's favorite water. He prefers the taste of this to pretty much every other water on the market, because of it's crisp, natural, no-mineral taste.
emma t.
Excellent water. Good bottle size for keeping on my desk and staying hydrated. Like the smoothness of the bottle, felt good to hold. Good price compared to alternatives and a good flavor. Assured to get the best water every time. Would recommend to others.
Julie B.
Dartmouth , NS
Typically I get whatever bottled water is on sale. I recently got this Evian pack for a great price at Target - and lo and behold, it tastes like nothing. Just like I expect from my water.
Sasha M.
Sydney Mines, NS
Lovely taste, and water DOES have a taste! The bottle itself is one of my favorites, as some brands do have slippery bottles, I've never dropped one of these though - and I'm super clumsy!
Stefani L.
Cornwall
Water is a definite staple in my everyday eating and drinking. But it needs to be fresh, so I always go with Evian! They have varied bottle sizes and I know I'm getting what my body craves!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon