BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Monique S.
Lakewood, NJ
Omg! This water. It has been awhile I haven't seen it here in Jamaica but it was the most drank bottled water because it's of good value & inexpensive. I wish i could find it here again.
Ester L.
Montreal, Quebec
Bought in a spur of thirst in a water fountain desert. It has been a while since I last bought bottled water (bar glass bottles) and I was surprised how plastic-y it tasted. Drank it anyway, because THIRST, but since then, I remember to fill my water bottle every time I leave the house.
Matthew G.
Florence
I love Evian water and the way it tastes is just so much more smooth to me. I love the packaging it comes in and I think the value of this is very good and the cost is a little much but it is way worth it.
Sophie B.
Peterborough, UK
I am a massive water drinker especially late at night I drink 2 glasses of water once in bed so having a huge bottle of this by my bed side is brilliant! Tastes like fresh water not like some bottled brands!
Ella N.
Richmond hill, ON
Most bottled water tastes absolutely disgusting due to the chemicals in the plastic, but Evian is probably one of the better choices. It seems the plastic in the bottles is of a thicker consistency and made with different materials, and as a result Evian definitely tastes "healthy".
Benedict H.
Sheffield
This has been my favorite bottled water since as long as I've cared to drink bottled water - so some time. I'd buy it again and again for its clean, crisp taste, elegant packaging and brilliant brand image.
Georgia B.
I try to drink a lot of evian water because it has important metals inside hat are very important to our body and our metabolism. Also it is important to drink al least 1 liter of water each day so that we stay healthy !! I buy this product very frequently so I highly recommend it.
Leanne W.
These bottles of water are great if your on the go they are easy to carry around without the heaviness and the sports cap is a must for me as it's a fact the water won't spill or leak. They are good for the money and u can reuse the bottles and fill them up instead of buying more.
Areti D.
Toronto, ON
The best of the best. Evian is the one of the most natural spring waters out there. It's loved by everyone and definitely more affordable than most water brands. It's refreshing and comes in many sizes!
Nicole C.
One of the better tasting bottled waters (meaning tasteless). It doesn't have the chemical taste that some brands have. I choose it over most of the other top brands. It tends to be a bit pricey though.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon