BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Jaclyn W.
This water does have a slight mineral taste to it, but it is one of my favorite water brands. It is a little more expensive than it should be though, you are paying more for the name.
Harika G.
Toronto, Ontario
I drink a lot of water and living in Toronto we are used to drinking water from the taps in our houses, but when i do go out i have to drink spring water and evian is my favorite. it tastes great compared to other spring waters i have tried. and i also like that the bottles are bigger format.
Angélica M.
Heredia
The most fresh water I drink! I don't know why but Evian is the only water that I drink and I like it the most! For me it taste different… well is water it doesn't taste but for me this one have a little taste that I love, also I love the shape of the bottle, and the logo and everything!
Princess A.
I quite enjoy this brand. It actually tastes like how clean water should taste. theres no after taste, and it doesn't fizz up (Its annoying that I have to say that b/c water shouldn't fizz in the first place!!)
Meagan E.
This was my favorite bottled water while i worked on cruise ships, the bottles are sturdy and can be reused and it doesn't have any flavor to it. some waters have a weird flavor but i found evian refreshing.
Brandy W.
Winnipeg, MB
I really can't tell the difference between waters tbh. I enjoy a nice cold water and I often add flavor squirts to it as I don't care for plain water unless I'm dying of thirst lol
Bint K.
Everyone and their mom and grandma knows evian is the BEST brand.Me and my husband only drink evian we have stopped tap water.Its sooo reffreshing and doesn't have a sweet or bitter taste like many other brands of water tend to have.
Christine T.
Fort St John
Great tasting water that is very refreshing. We try to drink a lot of water and when we are out and about on the go or travelling, Evian is our number one choice. Great at quenching your thirst on a hot day.
Lisa N.
I mean its good, theres no plastic taste but i wont buy again since i believe in saying water and plastic is a big global issue! please just spend 6$ on a good waterbottle and fill it up at home or on the go
Andrea M.
If I'm ever thirsty on the run I will pick up the Evian water as I am familiar with it and know it tastes most like what I am used to. Love the bottles with the red cap which makes it easier to drink while out and about. Bottle is sturdy and doesn't fold and collapse like other brands.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon