BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Katie P.
Windsor , NS
I prefer water that has no taste and this has one, but it's not unpleasant. More expensive option and I prefer the cheaper ones so it's not a frequent purchase but I do prefer over nestle and PC brands. Do but when it's on sale.
Jasmin H.
Sutton, United Kingdom
A great bottled water. Has a fresh, clean taste that doesn't feel like its also been filtered through a bunch of chemical filters. A good quality bottle that can last a few refills as well. It is a slightly more pricey option for bottled water when you can buy own brand bottles or use a tap ;)
Becca P.
Newcastle under lyme , Staffordshire
You can't beat a bottle of Evian. It's crisp and fresh tasting and the bottle itself is quite cute to carry. Also one of the more affordable brands to buy, it tends to be one of the waters I reach for most often.
Meryam N.
Honestly there's not much I can say about water. I guess its good and but its more on the pricey side and I myself wouldn't waste that much money on a bottle of water when I could get one worth 25 cents at the dollar store that actually tastes good. this one sort of had a weird flavor to it.
Alana B.
Water is water and doesn't really make a different. I don't usually buy bottled water but i just picked it up because of the bottle. The water tastes the same as any other cold bottled water brand. I tastes the same and if i need water i wouldn't specially go for that water , but whats on sale
Ema T.
Not a massive fan of bottled water, I much prefer tap water. But I don't mind Evian, refreshing and like the packaging. For the size of the bottle, it contains the right amount of water and is at reasonable price.
Jil B.
Junglinster
Love this water. those 1liter packagings are sou practically and the flavor is like water should be. it's not to expensive and you can get it every where. it's so good for your health, it's the only water i drink
Tiah j.
wrexham
It's just water really not much to say but it taste fresh and it's very refreshing on a hot summer day or Evan at the gym it's much nicer than some other brands I've used the flavor is just plane but nice a and refreshing most of my friends drink this anyway but I would recommend this to family
Emma B.
Bristol, UK
Great value for money. Very smooth water and well designed bottle. The cap does however break off very easily which is not great when carrying around in a bag, hence 4 stars. But otherwise I always buy the water.
Katarina S.
Evian is one of the only water companies that actually taste amazing and so it makes me want to drink more water in the day, because of that I have been drinking more water and that has made my skin more glowing!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon