BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Robyn E.
Fox Valley, SK
I am super picky when it comes to buying water. I grew up on fresh spring water so thats pretty hard to beat! I love Evian though! It tastes like WATER! The price is a little more but i would rather pay a little extra then trying to gag down a different brand!
Sofia L.
Let's be real, water have taste; and not all waters taste the same (some of them taste like tap water) , from all the bottled waters that I've tried, i stay with just 2 brands, and one of them is evian.
Evian it's so fresh, has a nice and subtle flavor, and i love that theri plastic is recyclable.
9/10
Hannah G.
It's crisp, it's clear, it's hydrating. It can often be more expensive in comparison to other options. The sports cap top on the bottle is a bonus though. I have bout this before and I would again. It is a trusted product
Kelly A.
This water bottle is perfect to go long walks or hikes! It is big enough to sustain you for a few hours. I woldn't recommend carrying it around somewhere you will find water fountains however, because it gets quite heavy.
Hannah B.
Fresh, clean, with an awesome reusable bottle, their is not mush else i want from bottled water i tend to drink tap when I'm at home and these bottles are always nice if i want to take it with me if a little expencive.
Cynthia L.
Vancouver, BC
Water is water--all the same to me. I will say though that I don't choose evian unless it's cheaper than it's competitors just because I don't have a strong attachment to the brand and the water bottle itself isn't super strong like the other ones can be
Mel W.
Love this water. It tastes great it doesn't have any weird aftertastes. I purchase this water often, the prices are reasonable. I love how it comes in a one liter bottle it makes it more convenient to get your 2L of water a day. This bottle is way easier to carry around than a bunch of 500ml bottles.
Sabrina O.
Windsor, ON
One of my favorite brands of water, is that weird? To have a favorite brand of water? Evian just tastes refreshing. It has a good taste, some water tastes weird, but this one doesn't.
Ana Maria E.
Bucharest
I like the bottle very much and the little cap. It's quite pricey inwould say. The packaging is simple but tastefull and the water itself tastes good I would say. I would recommend it if you go running or play sports.
Courtney A.
Very refreshing beverage. This is a great brand of water, it always tastes so purely fresh. A little pricier but well worth it for what your getting. Must have especially, on a hot day!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon