BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Zainab R.
I really like the bottle for one, i think its really big and good for the daily intake of water. I don't really notice the difference of taste between different brands but i still really like this one and would buy it again.
Leanne G.
BALLYCLARE, BALLYCLARE
Great size of water and the shape of the top is pretty good too and easy to hold when out walking, not bulky like other bottles where you can barely yet a grip especially if your running etc
Emily A.
Toronto, ON
Best tasting water! It definitely doesn't hold the chemical taste of the bottle like some brands too. The 1L bottle is a good shape and isn't awkward to hold. It's my favorite pick up from the store for long car trips.
Kelly E.
Hare Bay, NH
Great tasting water with a great price. My daughter is picky over bottled water.....I know my first thought was water is water, Right? Well wrong, at least in her book. So this one passes the test.
Meru K.
London, ON
The taste of minerals and electrolytes is strong in this water. The taste is similar to the taste experienced when having quenched your thirst and bordering on over hydration. Slightly thin compared to other water brands.
Stacey L.
Regina
This has always been my go to for bottled water. Something about the crisp taste you can tell it's a quality water. Water doesn't have a flavor per say it's the minerals inside it that gives it flavor, this one is pure
Stacie B.
Lisburn, Antrim
Evian is the ONLY bottled water I will drink. I don't know why, everyone tells me there isn't a difference in any bottled waters but to me Evian tastes better than the others. It's got very nice colourful packaging. I would definitely recommend to others. It always leaves me very hydrated after a drink.
Emma T.
I don't often drink bottled water as I mainly drink tap, but when I'm out and it's hot I carry a lot of bottled with me and Evian is my go to. I like the taste and it's a smooth refreshing water, good price and quality.
Katie M.
I love the taste of this water....I know I know what doesn't have a taste, but it does. some bottled water taste slightly plastic to me but I love Evian water. I've always got a bottle at work with me keeping me hydrated
Heather T.
I will purchase this as a single bottle of water on the go. I look at price and availability of bottled water types, this one is ok but I feel has a bit of an after taste and tends to be more expensive than other brands.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon