BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Stacey L.
Sudbury, ON
I don`t know why but I don`t love evian water. There is something about the taste that seems off to me. It`s also more expensive than other brands so I don`t usually buy it. I buy it when the other option is a lesser favorite. I wouldn`t recommend it.
georgia w.
Chelmsford, Essex
I love the huge sized bottles for when I'm travelling and like their lid (like a water bottle) more than the usual screw top cap. this water actually feels refreshing and doesn't leave a funny taste in your mouth
Alina P.
North York, ON
That's the healthiest and cleanest water you can find. It's might be more expensive than other brands but water is a foundation for the health, so worth the investment. It's also tastes so good.i don't know, fresh I guess .
Kenyi N.
Que puedo decir el agua lo más importante para vivir saludable , consumo evian regularmente es fácil comprarla en el super a un buen precio en cualquier presentación me gusta la forma de su botella la recomiendo por su calidad y buen sabor si sabor
Ellie T.
Lancashire , Thornton
I like this water because it is sourced in europe and I feel like it keeps me hydrated well. The bottle is also a good quality as it is quite thick which is bad for the environment but it is obviously recyclable!
carla t.
hampshire
This is always my go to water simply because it comes in a big 750ml bottle and a cap like a sports bottle. I hate screw tops haha. This is affordable and you get a lot for the price too. gotta stay hydrated people! will always recommend to anybody!
Laura V.
London
I am not sure how to rate water, but as taste goes, Evian water feels clean and does not have any weird after-taste. The bottles with the sports cap are perfect to use when exercising at the gym. The larger size is useful when going on a walk or hike.
Cara K.
St, AB
My go to bottled still water. Love the fresh, clean, pure taste. Always leaves me feeling hydrated and refreshed. I even buy the facial spray for when I travel or am sitting by the pool to feel instantly refreshed.
Ramya A.
London, UK
Clean, refreshing, my go to water! Whenever I go shopping, this is the only water I buy. However, I have a filter at home so I don't drink bottled water unless I'm out or at work. Nevertheless, as I mentioned before: this is the only water I buy!
Elsa R.
Moncton, NB
Always loved evian water. doesn't taste like it was overly processed or that has any additive to it. its just to me the best bottled water from the market. this is what water should taste like ! i definitely recommend this product to everybody !!!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon