BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Elina S.
I am from the Caucasus and I know what a good still water tastes like. Our water is one of the best in the world. And I should sat that even though in comparison with our water Evian is more expensive it is really good. And definitely worth of its price.
Lolly L.
Kathu
My go-to bottled water. Similar to Dasani and Aquafina. Has a somewhat bottled taste that I for some reason just love. I try so hard to use a reusable bottle and fill up at fountains and taps but when I need water on the go I definitely grab this or Dasani
Danielle C.
Barrie, WY
I enjoy buying the 1 litre bottles of Evian because it's lasts longer. I use these bottles at home. Evian water tastes great! Unfortunately, it's usually the most expensive at my local stores so I do t buy it often.
Becky F.
Ingleton
What is there to say about water? Tastes just as good as what you get out of a tap just a bit fresher. The bottle is good to reuse after you've finished the water inside. If I was out and thirsty I would buy it again
Jason R.
Moncton, NB
Water is great. Doesn't have an odd taste to it and tastes like it's actually pure. Bottle is easy to hold and grear for bringing on long trips. The design is sufficient and everyone knows what Evian looks like. I would and have recommended it to people.
Rebecca G.
Ottawa
There's not really much to say about this product other than the fact that it tastes like water. I purchased this when I was in the UK and loved the squirt bottle top. Overall expensive considering it is just water. I'd buy it again if I was in a bind.
Rita S.
Toronto, Ontario
My first bottled water experience was Evian. Refreshing and crisp. Average/high price. I prefer it over the other brands as the taste it clean. I have and will continue to buy Evian. The advertising matches the quality and would recommend it to anyone.
Lisa D.
Pickering, ON
Evian water is my favorite. I love how it tastes. To me it has a clean and fresh taste. This is my favorite go to bottled water after a work out. I find that other bottled waters tend to taste different. This one also cones in great flip top styles.
Emma A.
North Saanich, BC
So expensive. So delicious. It tastes good, it is pretty looking and it is more expensive than a broke college student can afford for water. I wish it was a more regular purchase, but it is more sporadic. Or when I have someone else buying me water.
Tayla L.
Really fresh but leaves kind of a dry taste in the mouth it did not meet my expectations but it's not the worst iv tried this is the first time iv had this water the packaging is nice but not my favorite I don't think I would recommend this product
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon