BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Claire P.
Its great for when your out and about. But it is expensive if you are on a budget you are better to take tap water or filtered water out with you. After all water is water as long as it is clean we shoukd not be getting charged more for water than we pay for alcohol
jasmine b.
Truro, Cornwall
I really love the taste of Evian, I can't really explain it, but it just tastes so much nicer than other bottled water that I've had. I love a chilled bottle when I'm at work or just come back from the gym. Such a great brand of water, I wish I knew their secret!
Christa T.
Winnipeg, MB
I know that people say there is no taste difference with water, but after having a few really off putting bottled waters compared to Evian, that is a lie. Evian has a very crisp, clean, and refreshing taste, with no odd mineral taste, and it is my heavenly water.
Fran V.
Love the taste of this water. really subtle and refreshing. packaging is nice. another use i made of it is i put it in a spray bottle that i leave in the fridge. when i wake up i spray it on my face for a quickl refreshing and moisturizing time. would buy again.
Eira S.
Fresh and withou that mineral taste that some waters have. I don't usually drink this brand because we have water at home, but when I travel it's the brand I most trust. The packaging is appealing although the color could be changed. I would definitely buy again!
Shelly B.
Arklow
I usually buy these in Tesco or other supermarkets. I think they are a little expensive compared to other prices. I've been getting these casually. They taste good and don't have that horrible chemical flavor from the plastic. I would recommend these to others.
Bethany E.
Well this water is great it's tasted so much better then from your tap or faucet i repeatedly find myself buying this it's even better when it's ice cold if it's left out too long it does get the awfuly weird taste which ruins the product so much but it's great
Ebbie A.
I mean, what is there to really say about water?
It's clean, fresh and hydrating
It's not very expensive
It's just good water.
It's a respectable brand so I'm confident it is actually very safe- I've heard a few horror stories about Unknown brands being tested and they are literally just tap water- but I trust this isn't the case with Evian
No complaints from me
Sydney S.
Toronto,On
Love this water taste so good and better than the other brands. The packaging is very nice and it is very affordable and it has a lot of water in. Another good thing is that u can refill it and I have bought this many times I also highly recommend this product.
Lena Lee M.
Toronto
The water tastes great...well as great as water can taste. it's expensive but it doesn't have that slightly metallic flavor that brands such as dasani have. it has no weird after-taste and no sodium which i like. the design of the bottle is pretty unique as well.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon