BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Abrielle T.
London
I like this brand it has a great taste unlike aquafina and doesn't make me more thirsty like aquafina does. The bottle packaging is nice and i find this to be an affordable water for what you are getting. I mean all water is pretty expensive but this is a good brand
Channelle G.
I am someone that is very particular when it comes to food and beverage and water is no exception. I only like a small few brands and Evian is one of them. If you are the same then you know that not all water taste the same. Evian water taste good and I repurchase it because unlike other brands, I don't end up seeing stuff floating in the water before it is even open.
Hope G.
Calgary
Love this water doesn't have the gross chemical taste that Dasani water has. I also love the size of the bottle the opening is the perfect size for me to drink without spilling everything on myself. Also the bottle is sturdy enough for me to reuse it multiple times.
Caitlin S.
Scotland
Very standard, can't fault. Found everywhere for when you need a drink on the go. The bottle can be quite crinkly which can be annoying if you're at the theatre or library, or anywhere quiet. Not sure if the bottle is widely recycled but that could also be an issue.
Claire B.
Birmingham
Evian is one of my go to water brands if in need of a drink. The bottles are good value for money and the taste is always very crisp. Some water brands can leave an acrid aftertaste from different minerals however this just quenches a thirst giving great refreshment
Deanna L.
Don't really care for the taste. Something about the plastic I can taste in the water. Maybe because it's so cheap, it just doesn't taste very clean. The price is good but I would not recommend anyone buying this product. Ever. Unless you like the taste of plastic.
Jessica D.
Suffolk
Always repurchase evian water. Tastes lush (even when it goes warm!!) and is very refreshing. As well as that the packaging is really simple and aesthetic in my opinion.It's fairly cheap so I'd definitely call it value for money, I buy this at least 3 times a week.
Amy C.
I really like the packaging of this water and especially the lid. Althought its expensive theres other brands you could get that are the same.. i mean its water. I only really bought it because i was out shopping but theres other cheaper brands you could buy that are just as good
Sara T.
Barcelona
This water is the water I usually buy as it tastes really fresh and it's an affordable water brand knowing that the water is soooo fresh so it gives you a good value to buy a case of 24. I've bought this several times and I intend to buy it again as I really like it.
Heather W.
Dugald, MB
I honestly don't pay a lot of attention to the different waters I drink. I normally drink water at work where we don't have a choice. I don't taste a difference where I know others can. I don't understand - to me water is water.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon