BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Zoe S.
Love this water, super refreshing. Always enjoy it on a hot summers day and seems a lot more refreshing than other bottled waters. Would highly recommend. Love the bottle as well, love the colours very girly!! I will definitely purchase this water again :) xx
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
What can I say best water out there lol! The water isn't why I like evian, I like evian cuz of the size of their bottle and the ones with the mouth piece are great! Less spill-age on the go, the water is no different to any other mineral water out there, except from the ones that has the taste of iron...
Nicole B.
Good water, normal liquid clear form, average bottle and the taste is just like water! Would recommend to a friend if they were choking, dehydrated or thirsty. Not really pricey but then again I don't remember water prices off by heart. Quite expensive though considering the company get it for free.
Suzanne H.
Torbay , NL
Evian is the best bottled water on the market. Its so refreshingly clean and does the best job of quenching thirst. I enjoy drinking this water and the bottle is pretty to boot! It is a little more expensive than other brands but it is completely worth it
Niha A.
Mississauga, Ontario
This water is great, it tastes very refreshing. It's a little expensive so I always but it when it's on sale. It's a great find on sale but otherwise I don't usually buy it. Overall it a great tasting bottle of water and I would recommend it to others.
Samm W.
As far as water goes Evian is the best in my books, for the taste or the lack there of (which is what I love about it, I hate drinking chlorine) and the price compared to others this is always my go to!! Now if Fiji is on sale I'll grab that (however that rarely ever happens) so I stick to Evian
xo
Lisa S.
Toronto, ON
So refreshing and tasty. You can actually taste the goodness..no bad after taste like some other brands. I'm a repeat customer and will continue to be...it's a bit more expensive but worth the little bit more you pay..I love when I can get it on sale!
Natasha S.
I love this water. It might sound weird to say that you can taste the difference between different water brands but its true. I drink water a lot and its pretty much all i drink so i wanna make sure I'm drinking one i enjoy. this is one of the cleanest tasting waters i have tried and in my top 3
Candace E.
Burlington, ON
This water is great! It has a nice smooth taste unlike many other bottled waters I have come across. It can be a bit expensive depending on where you buy it. It is definitely worth it though! It is bottled nicely and I always look out for its apparen't logo when I am looking to buy bottled water.
I liked this bottled water because it doesn't have a taste that some bottled water has, it has no fragrance too. It is like a fresh water that's been bottled. I buy this bottled water after our dance practice and IF I jog in the morning. I recommend this to some people who don't have a source of drinking water in their homes because I can assure you that this bottled water is completely clean and chemical free.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon