BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Innah Patrishia P.
Metro Manila, Philippines
Really my favorite. This may be pricey in my country but I prioritize my health and looking at the mineral content of this product, I am relieved. I have no negative thoughts on this as I have been drinking the water and using their spray ever since I can remember.
Steph v.
Queensville, ON
Probably one of my favorite bottles of water to bring with me when I go on road trips because the bottle is large and it is fairly priced. The bottle isn't the easiest to hold onto, but the taste of the water makes up for it. Evian water tastes clean and doesn't have a plastic taste to it like some other brands.
SUSY A.
Always crisp and refreshing, Evian products - drinking water especially - never fail. Delicious and fairly priced for a well known product brand, it's one of my favorites to purchase when stopping off at shoppers Drug Mart or loblaws. I will be repurchasing soon!
Marjhana K.
There's not really much to say. It's a great water bottle to carry around with you especially now that's summers came. It can be annoying holding the bottle however I just carry it in my bag so everything's fine. I prefer Evian water I've Volvic as silly as this may sound I can actually taste the difference
Debbie G.
Norwich, Norfolk
I will not drink any other water, morning noon and night i drink this, compared to others it tastes are fresh and clean, kept in the fridge it refereshing for a hot summers day, i think the price is just right and there are always others going on in supermarkets
Heather P.
Toronto, ON
This is what I used to buy to sit at my desk for the day. The water was clean tasting without any metallic tastes. The value for the one litre is much better than the smaller bottles. The packaging is just what I would expect from a bottle of water, nothing fancy.
Colleen R.
It's water, what can I say? I find it expensive considering what it is, and since I live in an area with excellent tap water I most often drink that. If I'm out and desperately need to buy bottled water, I don't usually grab for Evian first because of the pricing... But when I have had it, there's nothing wrong with it. 3 stars just because I don't feel strongly either way about it and would rather have tap water to be honest.
Petya K.
Birmingham , West Midlands
Decided to start buying bottled water when our lovely city council decided to do pipe reconstruction without informing us. At of all the bottled water I bought that day Evian's tasted the best and was very reasonably priced plus it was also available flavored for when I wanted to have something sweet!
Christina A.
Etobicoke , ON
A little in the pricey side but the water is so fresh . It exceeded my expectations and then some . The flavor was good the water has a clean taste of that makes sense and not that metallic taste others have . Packing was nice and I would buy again for sure
Katie H.
Pascal Way, Letchworth
Great water, I tend to go for the sports bottles cause I'm normally running around like a headless chicken. But this is the brand I tend to go for wether individual bottles or a multipack (although the multipacks are a little tricky to get hold of sometimes).
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon