BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My favorite beverage is Water! I only drink bottled water, and I drink a lot of it! I love the crisp fresh, refreshing taste of Evian water! This is a premium water, but it would be nice if it wasn't so expensive, to be completely honest I usually only buy this brand when I find it on sale and then stock up.
Stacey D.
Alliston, ON
I am always traveling with a bottle of water in my purse however there comes a time every now and then that I go without; that is when Evian comes in to play! I will only spend this much money on water once or twice a month and do wish it was a little bit more affordable as it is so crisp and so clean tasting
Emma S.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
As my mother always says " you cant tell the difference between bottled and tap water" I can assure you I really can. So much that we even done a blindfolded taste test. I love evian water as it's so smooth and it doesn't have any bitterness that you find with some brands! Nothing better than an ice cold bottle of evian on a hot day! Or everyday for that matter...
Jeanie B.
Sault Sainte Marie
Purchased in both the old style plastic bottle and current style glass bottle and i do like the glass bottle version much better! I feel like it leaves the Water with a more natural, less plastic taste. Just a plain, slightly sweet taste one has come to expect of Evian! Thank you for glass! Not to mention people are more likely to recycle glass than plastic!
Tessa Z.
Canberra
I love the design and the colour of Evian Water. It always make me feel refreshed and healthy when I drink it. It has a slightly 'salty' taste which is great because it is slightly alkaline (which is good for health). It is a bit expensive, but I do not really mind paying for it occasionally when I'm out and need a drink. I would recommend it to others
Diane C.
Hamilton, ON
Evian on the other hand is water the way that nature intended. It goes down smooth and has no after taste. It is refreshing when cooled but can work well even at room temperature. Gourmet coffee locations use this as the base water because it does not distract from the taste. The water is even used externally for applying and removing makeup. I keep a case in the car in case of any emergency that may come up.
Rosangela U.
Pilar
The company claims their water is a geological miracle because it passed through a few very scientifically unlikely permeable layers. Over the course of 15 years, rain and snow makes its way into an underground spring where the water is harvested already full of electrolytes and minerals.
Fran J.
Swansea, ['', '', 'West Glamorgan ']
Not much you can say about bottled water, but i love the shape and design of the bottle easy to keep hold of and use, and the water i know it sounds weird but tastes good. It doesn't have any 'artificial' taste to it like i have experienced in the past and the water doesn't get a stagnate taste or smell to it after being open a little while
Semra K.
Toronto
I grab Evian whenever I head on longer trips and I haven't had access to other brands. It's got a nice, clean water in it, that doesn't have a weird flavor to it. It's just pure. The price is a bit steep if you've not a lot to spend on water, so I wouldn't recommend it as a daily buy. But a good buy if you don't like other filtered brands.
Michelle S.
Calgary, AB
This water is so tasty. Can water even have a taste? Lol. Anyways, this water is so 'soft' and it's very refreshing. It's also a very decent price and it doesn't have any of the yucky chemicals that some other leading brands of water have. It's definitely my choice when I want a bottled water.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon