BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Katherine M.
I love Evian water. I never really drank it until I went to London and it was the brand that was consistently available. I love it though! It is reasonably priced and is very fresh tasting. It is hard to describe good water, but this is good water.
Karla L.
Water all has a different taste. And for some reason evian just to me taste so much cleaner I can go through a big bottle in one sitting. I'll drink regular bottled water from aquafina to members market and it throws me off the taste isn't good to me.
Alexandra M.
I do not purchase bottled water often but when I do I love Evian. A lot of bottled water had a funny ofter taste and I am not a fan of other companies because of this. Evian taste like what water should taste like. Clean simple and not overly filtered.
Elisabet D.
This is my favorite bottled water by far. It is refreshing every single time. Evian is a little more expensive than other brands but the quality speaks for itself. There is no aftertaste which is a pet peeve of mine when it comes to bottled water.
Amber C.
I like Evian water. It's not any different that other bottled water. I always get Evian when I travel abroad because it is cheaper in other countries that in America. It just tastes like standard bottled water. I would definitely buy this again.
Ronda H.
United States Virgin Islands
Water is refreshing and not heavy at all. Has good ph and compare well to others, with taste and ph value . There is always room for anything but can improve taste. Water affordable in individuals and case purchase would definitely purchase again.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Come on guys, it's Evian!! Crisp, clean. I like that the bottles come in many sizes, easy to grab on the go. I find that 7-Eleven tends to have the best deals. You can also buy several bottles at a time. Yum water!
Radhika C.
York, PA
It's one of the only natural spring waters that I would buy. It's a crisp, clean taste without the mineral aftertaste. They come in different sizes and caps, so you could probably find a bottle that works with your lifestyle.
Kristina D.
Vacaville, CA
Love this water. It has a great taste and very hydrating. It is a great price for whatever size bottle you purchase. the water is very affordable and is comparable to the price of other bottles. The bottles could be more environmentally friendly.
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
This is a classic go to bottled water although I don't use it as much as I use to be used they have gotten a bit on the expensive side. It's been about a year since I punched a dozen I will grab this at a faster station and get a 20 oz on the go
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon