BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Connie B.
This water is an average water is better than my tapwater I wouldn't say is the best wardrobe ever tasted it doesn't leave enough to taste and it does have a clean crisp taste but I do quite like in my bottled water I don't really like the packaging I find the plastic of it flimsy and I don't really feel like the plastic is better than one like the Figi I guess the product is what she matters so I would recommend as it is an average water for a good price
Amber K.
Mill Street, Congleton
It's water, Simple and clean water.
The flavor of water for me, is very important because I really hate water in general. Evian is one of the few brands of bottled water that I can actually stomach. It tastes fresh and clean.

Not much to say about the packaging, it's just water. I like the bottle top, since I've had issues in the past with cheaper bottles leaking.

water is water is water!
Melissa R.
Montreal, QC
It feels weird writing reviews about water because it's water... But not even lying this is my favorite bottled water. I mean where I live I can drink tap water and it tastes fine so I don't think bottled water is worth buying but this one is. It taste different but it taste good. I hate Dasani water... So yea they have different tastes. The bottle is great too.
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
I bring these to work. My job is in retail, and we all have our water bottles. No one has these! So everyone knows that little bottle is mine. Not to mention that the water quality is lovely, and the cost per bottle is much less that buying bottles of water, one by one. Get a case delivered to you door, and that's it! I Absolutely love these water one of my favs!
Danielle L.
Croydon, Surrey
Water is water, to me. However these bottles don't leave that plastic taste afterwards that can put me off certain water brands.

I do find the fact that something as simple and important as water costs so much money and I would rather go for a supermarket own brand or fill up a reusable bottle at home before being on the go.

it's okay but I wouldn't shout from the rooftops about this plain and overpriced product.
Alona S.
LASALLE, QUEBEC
The water is refreshing and how it should be. There's only a very small feel of a mineral taste but it's nothing bad like Purelife. I feel that the water is a little too pricey for simple water just because it came from a more distinct brand tho. Would buy more often for a cheaper price but i do get it when i feel like i absolutely need their special lid that makes it quick and easy to drink from.
Farheen B.
I have this problem with certain tap waters that I just can't do, and I feel like with Evian, this is the most bought bottled water I get and I don't experience none of that weird water taste. I need to drink more water but I refuse to have tap water. Evian doesn't have a taste unlike other waters and seen as I'm a student and always on the run it's ideal to jus grab a bottle of water for the day.
Izzie E.
London
First of all, I love Evian. I am quite picky when it comes to water (where I grew up, tap water wasn't an option, and the local bottled water had too much bicarbonate in it and would make me sick), and I grew up in France drinking this and it's just good ol' mineral water :) The main reason I use these bottles, though, is because I'm really bad when it comes to drinking enough water, especially as I live in a hot climate, so I find these really useful as they're small enough to fit in a hand bag, but big enough to carry an adequate amount of water
Lisa H.
Kitchener, ON
Evian has always been my favorite water, the taste hasn't changed over time. The actual water is on the higher priced end, but when I'm really craving water I really enjoy me an Evian. Yes, I know Evian spells Naive backwards but I don't care what people say it is MY hand down favorite still water. I love to purchase 1.5l bottles :)
Tracy Lee F.
Brampton, Ontario
If your an avid water drinker like me, then you'll definitely enjoy a refreshing bottle of *Evian water.*
I really Liked that it came in a Larger bottle than the norm.
Me personally, I'd place my 16.9 ounce bottle in the freezer, & chill them to enjoy my own personal Evian water Slushie!!
Great taste & value for your money!!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon