BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Eve M.
St, AB
This water is simply amazing. I love how clean and smooth it tastes without leaving a weird plasticy taste in your mouth. I love the bottles they come in as well and they are great to reuse as well
I dont realy know how to make a review over a bottle of watter. I guess its really clean and clear and is beter than tap watter so when i buy this watter i always go for evain because its cheap and like 10p in poundstrechers which is the best shop ever
Holly A.
Guelph, ON
I am an experienced traveler, currently traveling through south east Asia and bottled water is a must in all of these countries as the water is often unclean and tainted... Unless you have a stove/fire available to boil water you will have to purchase bottled water every day. It's not my favorite, buying bottled water, but water is essential in these hot countries. I know I can always rely on a fresh clean taste of Evian. It's by far my favorite. And it's easy to find here in Asia and it's basically the same cost as the local bottled water. Love my Evian!
Rowan B.
This is just an average bottle of still water. it has no amazing qualities about it but it does keep you well hydrated and I would recommend to buy it. It is affordable and it worth every penny. It also comes in nice packaging which is always an added bonus!
Rachel L.
hamilton, ON
I used to be one of those people that always bought a bottle of water when out and about. and i grew up in a family that loved evian water. i grew up drinking the stuff. as an adult i learned that even though evian is very nice water and consistently refreshing - it was really bad for the environment. the process of moving bottled water around the world is ridiculously wasteful and un eco friendly. buy evian and store for emergencies. buy a sturdy bottle and fill it at home. bottled water is good for emergencies!
Madi L.
Aurora, ON
Review for: Evian® Natural Spring Water 24-10.48 fl. oz. Bottles more...
Better than Disani but not a whole lot better! The price is perfect for what youre getting. The bottles are nice and i am a repeat user only due to the value of each individual bottle
Deeksha B.
WOLLONGONG , NEW SOUTH WALES
To be absolutely honest, I feel as though Evian is literally overpricing a commodity which should be sold as free or for a dollar, as water is a necessity of life. The only reason I ever purchase an Evian is because I'm at a restaurant that only sells Evian or at any place wherein the only bottled water is Evian. Frankly, if the country provides for clean, distilled tap water, then I'm in for that as well. One cannot overprice a bottle of water just for a brands sake, water is water - It's everywhere.
Kate-Lynn K.
New Ross, NS
My area went through a major power shortage and I didn't have any water. I purchased a couple cases of Evian Spring water to help keep me and my family hydrated till the power was restored. I found the water was OK for cooking and mixing up canned juice. I did find the water to have a slight taste to it that was a bit off putting. It was almost like I could taste the plastic bottle it was in. Perhaps if I bought it in glass the water wouldn't have that taste to it.
jackie l.
I love their bottles, they always come out with cute bottles and little mini bottles, so their design and creativity is great. however, their water..it taste a bit salty? so it's not my favorite water and some of you might think I'm crazy cause i said that this water taste salty, but it's true. this brand of water taste salty and so it makes you even more thirster and the after taste isn't good either.
Connie B.
This water is an average water is better than my tapwater I wouldn't say is the best wardrobe ever tasted it doesn't leave enough to taste and it does have a clean crisp taste but I do quite like in my bottled water I don't really like the packaging I find the plastic of it flimsy and I don't really feel like the plastic is better than one like the Figi I guess the product is what she matters so I would recommend as it is an average water for a good price
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon