BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Vanessa c.
😍 Best Bottled water 💧
This is my favourite water of all time
I know that sounds ridiculous because it’s water, but it has the most purest taste of all the bottled water I’ve tried
And it’s also been tested to be alkaline as well
Which means there is very little acidity
Other bottled water brands that have a higher acid content can harm your body in the future
Ricia W.
Hassocks
I’ve pretty much always used Evian as my go-to water brand, and in the summer I buy it even more as you can purchase 1 litre bottles which I find it perfect for ensuring you stay hydrated, and drink enough water. The bottle design is basic and not fancy, which for me is ideal as I am on the go quite a lot with work.
Ryan B.
Angus
Review for: evian® Natural Spring Water more...
The BEST water on the market. This water is clean and doesn’t have a bitter taste I’ve found with other brands. This water is always my #1 choice every time I purchase water. The blue tinge of the water somehow just makes the water look even more appealing. I 100% recommend people to try this brand over any other!
Lynnette D.
Lyon, France
Review for: evian® Natural Spring Water more...
Evian is another one of those bottled waters that just don't sit right in my mouth, it's so heavy, and not at all pleasant to drink, if I am really out of options I will take the Evian instead of being thirsty because water is better than juice or sodas in mùy opinion.
Irene S.
Review for: Evian® Natural Spring Water 24-10.48 fl. oz. Bottles more...
Normally in restaurants after living in Switzerland where the water from tap taste really close to Evian water. Now natural order this water when eating out. It does however tend to be more on the pricey side to Natural springs the brand for example.
Christine P.
Abu dhabi, Abu dhabi
I know everyone likes to make a big deal about Evian, but water should be plain and clear. On several occasions I have felt that evian® Natural Spring Water has a slightly weird taste that makes it sort of denser than other regularly priced water bottles. The only thing I would actually like about this is the labelling and bottles which is what makes this water expensive than the others. However, not a fan of water being expensive anyway.

Joke once seen somewhere; If you don’t want to disillusion yourself, just don’t read it backwards.
Alexandra B.
Edinburgh
Evian fruits and plants - they said it's water from the Alps with rasberry juice and verbena flavour. Well, it tastes good, it's refreshing. It definately works in a summer day.The only thing that I don't like it's that it contains too much sugar: 4.4% organic cane sugar. I think they could have added less than that.
Merel B.
Aalsmeerderbrug
Lately i am trying to drink more water and eat healthier so i usually buy Evian® Natural Spring Water! . i dont really see a difference between other kinda waters but i'm very satisfied with this water. It has a really great bottle. I would recommend it to others.
Ashton L.
Calgary, AB
Evian water is one of my favourites! I’ll go out of my way to buy Evian because of the pure water taste it has. It’s refreshing with no after taste! Price difference is small but in terms of quality I’m willing to pay a bit more for it! Bottles are nice as well.
Isha K.
If your wanting to loose weight or boost your metabolism try to drink 2 litres of water everyday and eat less junk food. Water is the key to weight loss. Also try adding fresh lemon and mint to detox your body. This helps weight loss. Xx
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon