BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Alexandra B.
Edinburgh
Evian fruits and plants - they said it's water from the Alps with rasberry juice and verbena flavour. Well, it tastes good, it's refreshing. It definately works in a summer day.The only thing that I don't like it's that it contains too much sugar: 4.4% organic cane sugar. I think they could have added less than that.
Merel B.
Aalsmeerderbrug
Lately i am trying to drink more water and eat healthier so i usually buy Evian® Natural Spring Water! . i dont really see a difference between other kinda waters but i'm very satisfied with this water. It has a really great bottle. I would recommend it to others.
Ashton L.
Calgary, AB
Evian water is one of my favourites! I’ll go out of my way to buy Evian because of the pure water taste it has. It’s refreshing with no after taste! Price difference is small but in terms of quality I’m willing to pay a bit more for it! Bottles are nice as well.
Isha K.
If your wanting to loose weight or boost your metabolism try to drink 2 litres of water everyday and eat less junk food. Water is the key to weight loss. Also try adding fresh lemon and mint to detox your body. This helps weight loss. Xx
Lina M.
cairo
This is the best and purist bottles drinking water you can have. It tastes amazing. The packaging is cool. The water is low on sodium which is great for your body. It’s extremely light. It’s a bit pricey (depending on where you are on the planet) but for people who differentiate in taste of water. Will be very impressed by this one.
Emma D.
Review for: Evian® Natural Spring Water 4-1.25L Bottles more...
I think it was the late 90s early 2000’s when Evian bought out an advert with babies jumping in a fountain. Then if I remember correctly they told into older people with the caption ‘Evian live young,’

This is a very refreshing water and always taste like I’m drinking for an actual spring. They say water has no taste but this one does - it’s perfect!
Ashley S.
London
Review for: evian® Natural Spring Water more...
Evian is the only bottled water I drink. It has a fresh clean taste that doesn’t taste of metal or harsh and makes meal times and drinking more refreshing. It’s always reasonably priced and has strong eye catching packaging.
Lauren R.
I never saw the benefits of drinking bottled water until recent and I have tried and tested a few different brands in order to find one that was good for me. EVIAN is definitely my favourite by far, there's not strange chemically taste like some bottled waters and I find that it quenches my thirst without a doubt.
Carmen T.
Doral, FL
I thought I knew good water until I tried Evian. Literally. My doctor told me my sodium levels were too high given the fact that I drank ''bad'' water (not mineralized). This changed once I started drinking evian. Not to mention the wonders it works on my skin as well ;)
Tanisha A.
Oshawa, ON
This is my favourite brand of water. It has a wonderful taste and the bottle shape is not distracting or too large. It is a great portable size and it is a very clean taste which lasts for a long time. Additionally, I don't taste the plastic at all. This a great brand.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon