BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Jenna R.
Northport, AL
I like this water because I love the bottle. It's a great size for any type of travel, is an affordable price, and the lid on top makes for easy drinking and stowing! Would absolutely recommend as a reliable water brand; will buy this again for sure.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
I believe in drinking water all day, so I buy the liters to keep going. The Evian water is so crisp and natural that you can't help but drink it! I'm a repeat customer and the value of this brand is fantastic, I will definitely keep buying! Thumbs up!
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite bottled water regarding flavor. It doesn't taste like a plastic bottle or like traditional bottled water. I find that the quality is superior over other major brands and I grab for Evian first. I hate the idea of bottled water unless absolutely necessary, though. Please recycle!
Emily M.
Conway , SC
Quick convenient grab from the gas station turned into a pleasant surprise. I had never tried Evian water before but I really enjoy the taste. Not too minerally like some "spring" waters, just crisp and refreshing!
Kelly W.
Weimar, TX
I love love love Evian Spring water!!! It's such a crisp and cool tasting water. No chemical taste that you can get with some other bottled waters. I can find Evian just about anywhere I go to shop. It's a name I have come to trust in over the years.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
This is the water I grew up on as a child.. like Fiji it has a distinctive taste and tastes much different than other waters. I like the plastic bottles a little better than the glass but I think that's just a personal thing. I would recommend you try it if you haven't. You will fall in love!
Ashli D.
People say that water is water, but until you have tried this Evian water, you don't know what you are missing! This water tastes better and fresher than any other out there! It is expensive, but I think it's worth it for the crisp and clean taste!
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
This is a nice mid range priced water that does not taste like tapwater. It has a nice crisp clean taste. The bottle is a bit flimsy for my Tays and does not hold up very well. That's the only thing I would change.
Sabrina T.
I feel like a New Yorker with this drink on me. They serve this stuff all over in the cafes over there. Be warned if you don't buy this stuff in bulk in your local Target or supermarket because the price of these products can be marked up pretty high.
Jayme K.
Syracuse, UT
This is a very good tasting water. People say water has no taste, but this water is delicious as well as being better for you than just your average water bottle that you can get for a buck. This water made me really excited to actually drink water
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon