BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
JilliAlicia T.
Hartford City, IN
The gentle Cleanliness of THIS Water comes Shining through and YOU KNOW you've done something Good for Yourself/Loved Ones by purchasing A High Quality Product .
There's no aftertaste AND Water easily becomes A Drink of choice.
#recycle4PlanetEarth
We Love S.
White Plains, NY
Evian is by-far my favorite water. I've done blind taste-tests with friends and family and it's the clear winner every time. This water just has a very clean, fresh taste...pricey, yes....and there are some opinions out there...all I can say is try it
Sabrina T.
I feel like a New Yorker with this drink on me. They serve this stuff all over in the cafes over there. Be warned if you don't buy this stuff in bulk in your local Target or supermarket because the price of these products can be marked up pretty high.
Kelly W.
Weimar, TX
I love love love Evian Spring water!!! It's such a crisp and cool tasting water. No chemical taste that you can get with some other bottled waters. I can find Evian just about anywhere I go to shop. It's a name I have come to trust in over the years.
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite bottled water regarding flavor. It doesn't taste like a plastic bottle or like traditional bottled water. I find that the quality is superior over other major brands and I grab for Evian first. I hate the idea of bottled water unless absolutely necessary, though. Please recycle!
krissy p.
Findlay, OH
I love that this is NATURAL spring water, not just filtered water with chemicals added to clean it. I have also heard of studies done regarding the pH of different waters and that evian is one of the few that is more alkaline. (with some holding theories that the more acidic the body pH is, it is more of an environment that cancer can thrive in.)
Akos A.
Calumet City, IL
Very refreshing taste and actually keeps the palate smooth and easy.
Evian is my favorite mineral water. It doesn't have any annoying taste and doesn't make you want to drink more like Perrier or San Pellegrino they both taste amazing but I've noticed that I drink it 3 times more than Evian, maybe because of a bit salty taste which I actually l
Raven F.
Evian Cartier Purified Water is so refreshing and isn't expensive at all! I can find this water at mearly every grocery store I visit and it's always easy to find. I've boight Evian for so long and I know I will continue to buy for a very long time!
Jill C.
Helotes, TX
Evian is my personal fave. It's the best water for a crisp, clean taste and can be found in most any grocery or convenience store. I love the huge size but it won't fit in my car cupholder, so the smaller size will do anytime! :-)
Karla L.
Water all has a different taste. And for some reason evian just to me taste so much cleaner I can go through a big bottle in one sitting. I'll drink regular bottled water from aquafina to members market and it throws me off the taste isn't good to me.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon