BY EVIAN

• Does anyone else like this water?29 Answers
  • Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Diane D.
Evian water has definitely made a name for themselves, i have been buying their water for about 25 years now, very good flavor doesn't have a stale taste, no improvement other than design on the bottle, yes i would buy again and tell others to buys as well
krissy p.
Findlay, OH
I love that this is NATURAL spring water, not just filtered water with chemicals added to clean it. I have also heard of studies done regarding the pH of different waters and that evian is one of the few that is more alkaline. (with some holding theories that the more acidic the body pH is, it is more of an environment that cancer can thrive in.)
Akos A.
Calumet City, IL
Very refreshing taste and actually keeps the palate smooth and easy.
Evian is my favorite mineral water. It doesn't have any annoying taste and doesn't make you want to drink more like Perrier or San Pellegrino they both taste amazing but I've noticed that I drink it 3 times more than Evian, maybe because of a bit salty taste which I actually l
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
This is a nice mid range priced water that does not taste like tapwater. It has a nice crisp clean taste. The bottle is a bit flimsy for my Tays and does not hold up very well. That's the only thing I would change.
Raven F.
Evian Cartier Purified Water is so refreshing and isn't expensive at all! I can find this water at mearly every grocery store I visit and it's always easy to find. I've boight Evian for so long and I know I will continue to buy for a very long time!
Karissa S.
Conroe, TX
Love this water! Clean, Crisp, And refreshing! Wish the price point wasn't so high but I buy it at sams so its a bit better price for the size of the bottle ect. Between this and smart water I cant really figure out which one is my absolute favorite!
Amburr A.
This is the best water ever made it is so good and pure tasting, its a great price.it would be better if you could find it in more places. commpared to other waters this one is the best and has the best price. i will always keep repurchase this water.
Maggie W.
Madison, WI
The taste of this water is soo delicious! It's crisp and refreshing. I love the shape of the water bottle. It's ideal for holding, and the flip top is so convenient! It is a bit more on the expensive side, but nothing out of line. I would buy again.
Raquel W.
My go-to travel water. I always purchase a big liter bottle at the airport.I love the way it tastes. It's so refreshing and makes me want to keep drinking it, which is great because I want to stay hydrated while traveling.
Ashlee M.
Cape Coral, FL
One of my favorite waters. Its so fresh and clean. The bottle has a great look to it and is durable. I love the mountains on the bottle. Great flavor. No room for improvement as far as I'm concerned. I would definitely recommend this water to others.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon