BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Kelly M.
Putnam
This water is fine... in would recommend it to others... there was a sale for this product so I got this one.. it tastes fine... there's a few brands I choose from and this is one of them... it did meet expectations and I would purchase this product again
Lindsey C.
Leander, TX
My family only buys this water because after doing a study in a science class of mine we found that this is one of the only bottled waters that are actually completely natural and filtered. This way we aren't getting anything random put into our bodies.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
No matter what people say all water is the same, this water has a unique taste. That's what makes it special. It is an expensive brand of water. I wouldn't buy it again if that is the only choice. The price is way too expensive for just a bottle of water.
Hannah B.
I'm not particularly picky about my water, but I do really like Evian. It tastes crisp and fresh, and I like that it comes in a large 1L bottle so I do not have to keep opening the smaller bottles when I finish them. Evian can be a little pricey, so I definitely lookout for store coupons or discounts.
Lauren H.
Ward, AR
Very good tasting water!!! I absolutely love it . Very nice packaging and bottling ,I would definitely recommend this brand and everything it has a taste like no other water . I'm a repeat user and YES I would recommend this :)
Katie L.
Kinston, NC
I grabbed one of these at a gas station and was very disappointed. Evian is a bit expensive for water and yet left a weird taste in my mouth so much that I only took a few sips of the bottle and decided to give it to my dog....he liked it fine though haha
KM S.
I've always like Evian, but for the most part, I think its a bit overpriced for water. I buy it when there isn't anything else, despite that, I do think Evian is great. I like how they come out with different bottle types.
Amanda C.
Salem, NH
The taste of this water is delicious! This might sound crazy but it tastes clean. It doesn't have tons of chemicals or a salty taste like some bottled water has. The price is a bit up there but I personally would rather pay more to have good tasting water!
Kendra S.
Reunion, FL
I love this water, and I love that it comes in a glass bottle, because it keeps the water refreshingly cold for longer. I ussually don't choose Evian over zephyr hills but this one because of how good it is is a nice splurge for a day at the pool or beach.
Ellen T.
I don't care what anyone else says! this water tastes very different from other bottled water brands and it makes a difference. it is extremely refreshing and while it may cost more it is totally worth it, i like to buy big bottles and take them on long trips to stay hydrated all the way.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon