BY EVIAN

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Pamela M.
Winston Salem, NC
I buy this convenient size of Evian water in the 24 ct case for keeping at home and in my car. As a repeat customer, I've always been happy with the product and it's a good value. Keeping this handy size of water close by keeps me from buying sugary drinks.
Shelby E.
Benicia, CA
Im obsessed with this water, it has the most refreshing quality to it. I always have a bottle with me, I switched since its ph is balanced, and I had read a lot about water being acidic and thats no good for our bodies.
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I really like Evian water. I don't always see it right away in grocery stores so a lot of times I don't end up purchasing this brand regularly. But I do like the water and I will purchase it when I see it is available.
Amanda S.
Bought it in the drugstore because it was the water on sale, but it was good! I'm a complete water-snob, and usually drink smart water but this was great! Actually, reminds me of family trips to the US Open in NY when I was a kid - they only sell Evian water!!
Valery P.
This water is the best in the world and I've lived all over the world. This size is just right to drink all before warming. Nothing needed to add and doesn't leave the metallic after taste like other waters. It's not easy to find and is worth paying the shipping costs to have good supplies
Shilah C.
Tacoma, WA
I've tried this water a few times. And each time it's tasted like tap water. And tastes like they filled a water bottle up with tap water and put it in a fridge, but it is pretty inexpensive. I don't recommend this to others, and I wouldn't repurchase this.
Jennifer K.
Granite City, IL
Always delicious! Evian has been selling superior products for some time now. The quality is always great and you never get that fake plastic taste with their waters. I would recommend to others as a great way to stay hydrated.
Heather M.
Middletown, RI
We were on vacation in St. Barths and this seemed to be the water of choice on the island. Fresh, refreshing, great taste. Very pure. Love Evian. My usual choice when picking from tons of options! Would buy again and again. Good value for the bottle size
Kaleigh H.
Baytown, TX
Evian is my ALL TIME favorite water. I am one of those people that believe water actually has a taste... and this is the best of the best. It is just so fresh and clean tasting. One of the only brands I can drink cold or room temperature without cringing.
jarell d.
Liverpool, NY
This is very good tasting water,its refreshing and a lot of people don't know its very basic on the ph scale which can be very good for you.i have bought this product many times because of this.its also very affordable when i get it at the local supermarket
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon